Just a quick one....

I think it knocks you out of ketosis and also makes you feel hungry, hope this helps

Im sure its mroe a psychological reason than any. Chewin gum brings on the feeling of hunger, which on a VLCD im sure no one wants haha x

I just feel while im at work I have tried breath spray and my breath still pongs which i'm aware of, any advice for this?

I tend to just brush my teeth a lot more often. Sometimes use chewing gum but not often as it leaves me starving and craving really bad stuff lol

Its because it gets your gastric juices ready for food, as some of what you chew gets swallowed, and that causes hunger unfortunately. Some people can use it though, without any side effects or problems x

I have to admit I have chewing gum if I feel Ive got ketosis breath and its had no negative effects at all

Thats what I needed one positive answer lol I'll give it a go tomorrow, I use to have chewing gum all the time and I'm missing it badly with this keto breathe...

I have chewing gum sometimes too.. Honestly, I still need to be around people, even if I'm on a diet..
No negative effects here either.

Thats what I needed one positive answer lol I'll give it a go tomorrow, I use to have chewing gum all the time and I'm missing it badly with this keto breathe...

I chewed gum all the time before Exante, and really struggled the first few days with not chewing. It never made me hungry before, so I have it again now, and it doesn't make me hungry now.
Marge
:)

Back