1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Just a quick query about exercise. . .

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Violetwind, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Violetwind

Violetwind Determined

Hey there, its my first week at SW, I'm doing ok I think too, but here is my question. I started off great exercising the first 2 days with Wii active but the next 2 I've been really busy with my 2 kids, (4 and 1) and I haven't had time. Will this ruin everything? Do I need to do some form of exercise every night? I so want this week to be good:)

What do you's think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Violetwind

Violetwind Determined

just checking

to see if my ticker works this time;)

4. mojomcl

mojomcl Well-Known Member

No, you don't *have* to exercise on SW, but, of course, it will speed things up. But don't worry if you can't do 'proper' exercise....follow the plan 100% and you will still lose weight.

5. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

I have lost 21lbs, albeit slowly without any exercise whatsoever. I think I have now reached a plateau and will need to start soon.