Step 1 Sole Source Just a sec, gotta pee.

Thought I'd make my own little blog, rather than keeping jumping on on everyone elses ;)
So I'm nearing the end of day four! I assume I'm in ketosis, I'm not really hungry and my mouth tastes like I've been sucking pennies all day!

I've avoided foody environments until today. I met a couple of friends who had dinner whilst i drank water. I found if i just didn't sniff it, I didn't crave it too much. I didn't even feel the need to pinch a nacho :)
I'm ready to do my first shift at work tomorrow since starting.. in a bloody restaurant. Where we can eat lots of delicious food for free :wave_cry:
I've gone down like half a jean size though already, I'm not giving up that easily!

I'm drinking around 6-8 litres of water a day. peeing about every half an hour, ha. No headaches at all though, so worth it ;)

So far I've loved every sachet I've tried though, so I'm pretty positive :D

Got my first weigh in on monday evening, excited!

Good luck and most of all try and find ways to make it fun, that's what helped me the most through it before, that and the sometimes overwhelmingly crazy reactions you get from people you haven't seen in a while.

Good luck :) Iv been on SS for 4 months and lost 4 stone. Struggled the last few weeks as in Iv been eating foods tut. But I now have a new consultant.... Iv just got over day 3 very hard with the hunger pangs.... I have to check tomorrow (day 4) that I'm back in ketosis x

Thanks ^.^

How can you make it fun? I feel like I'm already missing having a social life, even though I've not actually turned down any plans.
I've come to realise though, I HATE my job >.<

Today's been the easiest so far :D

Worked 10.30 am til just before midnight, the entire time I was so full of energy it's been ace!
Took two ten minute breaks and had shakes then. Not gonna miss mango when my CDC runs out. Mint choc was ace though!

Had chicken and mushroom soup for tea, amazing! Gonna buy loads of soups and porridge for next week, I love the hot food <3

I really don't like the porridge or soup! I sort of close my eyes and swollen quickly!! Lol any tips??? It's more the texture I don't like compared with the taste! Not sure if I'm making it wrong?

Good luck with your journey! Very brave working in a restaurant! Can't imagine how hard that is! X

Haha I know, and the restaurant is Wagamama, my favourite. I love all the food SO much >.<
I just make them normally. I think I like them so much cos the porridge feels like I'm eating food, I eat it proper slowly and I feel like I've had a proper hot dinner. The soups are nice cos its nice to have some savoury. I'm not a sweet tooth at all.
Can you add to them? I think herbs are zero calories, maybe you could make them taste nicer?

CryLittleSister said:
Haha I know, and the restaurant is Wagamama, my favourite. I love all the food SO much >.<
I just make them normally. I think I like them so much cos the porridge feels like I'm eating food, I eat it proper slowly and I feel like I've had a proper hot dinner. The soups are nice cos its nice to have some savoury. I'm not a sweet tooth at all.
Can you add to them? I think herbs are zero calories, maybe you could make them taste nicer?

I did try that the other day but its def the texture rather than the taste!! Porridge was like eating baby food :-S think ill just stick to shakes,tetras & bars next week x

CryLittleSister said:
Have you had bars? I don't think we're allowed them til week 2 or 3 x

I wasn't told that! I've had four this week :-S

CryLittleSister said:
I weighed in yesterday... Almost 15 pounds off in 8 days!!! Yaaaay

Wow congrats! How on earth did you manage that? My losses are rubbish x

Back