Just a simple diary ~

Kwaix

Day 1
In the morning I had the apple and cinnamon porridge. I am not sure about the taste since I added more water then I should and I didn't finish it :(.
For lunch I went with the chocolate mint shake. I like this very much ! Lastly, I had chicken and mushroom soup. I didn't finish this either cause the taste is very gross! . Drinking water to keep myself full >.<

Day 2
I got tempted today and is only day 2! anyway, before that, I had my porridge mapple and pecan. The taste was good and I ate it all this time. Lunch I had the Toffee and walnut shake. I am really loving the shakes. Lastly I decided to give the soup another try, this time spicy tomato and ewww gross. I don't like the soup at all. I called my consultant soon after asking her to changed all my soup to porridge.
Back to the temptation. Well, my brother bought some chicken and fries for himself. I could smell it T_T. I felt so hungry, just wanted one little bite of chicken ....sigh .
I went to the kitchen and saw more fried chicken there. I kept staring at it whether i should eat it or not. But i decided to walk away from it.
I am locking myself in my room for awhile T_T I need to stop thinking about food and keeping myself busy. I don't want to ruined this diet. I know is only day 2 and i can restart it if i eat that chicken..... But i don't want! i AM SICK OF BEING OVERWEIGHT. ahhhhhhh! Gotta be brave

Good girl, well done. Feel proud of yourself that you resisted! Don't be like me. I kept caving in on day 1,2 or 3 then having to start again. I basically wafted time and money. Stay strong x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Thank you both for the support :).

Day 3
I felt very cold and had a mild headache. I am not sure if this is the ketosis...
In the morning, I had the original porridge then strawberry shake in the afternoon. (The shakes are always nice. No complain) Around 8 pm i made another original porridge and the taste was also nice. No more soup for me! I don't like the powdery taste of the soups. I was 100% today. I didn't cheat at all.

Focus on your goal! :)

I'm actually not on CD but I can very well relate to your struggles. I started last week on Exante and did very well till just before day 3 ended. I managed to lose 4.4lbs despite the fact of me falling off the wagon. Looking back, I wanna kick myself for not resisting temptation as I've wasted not just my time but moreso my efforts. Tomorrow, I will be restarting for the last time (well, that's the plan. lol). And this time, I'll make sure I will reach my goal - within my set time frame. ;)

There's a lot of lovely people here in Minimins and they're really supportive. So do your best and keep your eyes on the gold! :)

Good luck! :)

Is really nice reading the positive comments. I will stay strong and stick to this diet 100%!

Hey kwai well done for walking away from the fried chicken..

Im restarting camebridge tomorrow after a few months break.. :(

Feeling so depressed about being huuuge, all my clothes look horrible on so i just have to keep that in mind at lunch time at work..

Im really good at starting in the morning an im also amazing at giving up at lunch time..

But tmrw im starting this till iv lost the 3/4stones i need to lose..

Good luck with the journey hun x

Hi kwaix! Completely agree about apple and cinnamon and original porridge, can't swallow them at all. My consultant only had one maple and pecan and said they are discontinued :( the tomato soup is the absolute worst one!
i love the banana and the vanilla shakes have you tried them?
Well done sticking it out and avoiding temptation, so worth it in the end! Xxx

Day 4
I had original porridge in the morning. I was abit late since i am not used to eating in the morning when i go to university. Also, I Had an exam today. I thought been on this diet will make me not focus but nah, I rocked it!. After the exam I had banana shake and that was really good. In class, one of the girls asked me why i drink so much water. I told her about the diet and she told some people OMG. I felt embarrassed but whatever who cares what they think. Finished class around 4pm got home feeling hungry so I made another porridge. This time the porridge was watery. I can't always get the porridge right. Sometimes is good sometimes is bad. Right now I don't feel hungry. Been having headache there and there since this morning. 100% today \(~o~/ woo

Last edited:
Hey kwai well done for walking away from the fried chicken..

Im restarting camebridge tomorrow after a few months break.. :(

Feeling so depressed about being huuuge, all my clothes look horrible on so i just have to keep that in mind at lunch time at work..

Im really good at starting in the morning an im also amazing at giving up at lunch time..

But tmrw im starting this till iv lost the 3/4stones i need to lose..

Good luck with the journey hun x

Hello naz.
I feel the same way that's why i started this diet. I don't want to be depressed anymore. I want to wear nice clothes too. Good luck tomorrow! Don't give up at lunch. You can do it.

Hi kwaix! Completely agree about apple and cinnamon and original porridge, can't swallow them at all. My consultant only had one maple and pecan and said they are discontinued :( the tomato soup is the absolute worst one!
i love the banana and the vanilla shakes have you tried them?
Well done sticking it out and avoiding temptation, so worth it in the end! Xxx

I got used the porridge now. No, I didn't try the vanilla shake yet but i will next week.

That must have been hard in university today!
Strange that she told people, I'm always embarrassed to tell people too.
The only thing is it makes it more embarrassing to fail so good motivation to keep losing! Xxx

Back