Just a tip for anyone about to start

BigS

Real name Seán
I am at it just over 3 weeks and thought it best to start on a Monday as it was a new week and a new beginning and all that.

Now when I look at it it may well be a better idea to start on a Friday or Saturday. One reason is because you then have the weekend to get used to the newness of it all but my main reason would be because I find the weekends the worst by far due to being off work. Once I make it to Monday and get my weigh-in result it spurs me on again for the week ahead though as I'm back at work I don't really need that motivation. If the weigh-in was a Friday or Saturday then the weigh-in could catapult me through the weekend before I settle back into my Mon-Fri routine.

It's up to each individual of course, just putting it out there.

Oh, and anyone who is unsure about it and worried about what others may say. Worry about yourself and what's best for you. This could well change your life.

I started on a tuesday ... I hated the idea of starting on a monday! But made my weigh in day's a monday as it seemed to make the weekends fly - going for weigh it 8:30 monday morning made the weekends worth while :)

Good luck on yer journey sweet :) x

I don't work so the weekend, when my husband is off work, is actually a better time for me as we go out and do things together. It is during the week when I think about food the most. I'm on day 3 now and think it's getting better.

I started on a Saturday and find weigh in then really helps me get through the weekends and then the rest of the week just flies by. I work all week and really look forward to every saturday coming round and could only really get to the chemist on a saturday morning.

One tip I would give to people that have a lot of weight to lose and are of a certain age (say nearing the big 40) is to make sure you moisturise your neck!! I have found I lost a lot of weight from my neck and face and your skin does look a bit crepey if you don't moisturise enough. I do this religiously this time and it's not too bad at all!

hi i started on sunday as i find theyre the most boring days.

Hi Tanya, that is exactly what I'm doing - started Lipotrim on Tuesday but go in for bag and weight check the day before;)

I don't work so the weekend, when my husband is off work, is actually a better time for me as we go out and do things together. It is during the week when I think about food the most. I'm on day 3 now and think it's getting better.
You do have a Job/ work as a House Wife and that at the end of the day is and can be one of the toughest jobs going. As you are launderette, chef, dietician, shopper, counsellor, advisor, accountant, cleaner, nurse and many more

You do have a Job/ work as a House Wife and that at the end of the day is and can be one of the toughest jobs going. As you are launderette, chef, dietician, shopper, counsellor, advisor, accountant, cleaner, nurse and many more

exactly true nice one

Aye, but she can also watch Jeremy Kyle in her jammies which makes it a far better job than mine !

One tip I would give to people that have a lot of weight to lose and are of a certain age (say nearing the big 40) is to make sure you moisturise your neck!! I have found I lost a lot of weight from my neck and face and your skin does look a bit crepey if you don't moisturise enough. I do this religiously this time and it's not too bad at all!

Thanks for this MiniB... I have noticed the weight loss especially around my chin, neck and collar bones and although I moisturise straight out of the shower every morning I'll slap it on before bed now as well.

Back