• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just a wondering....

...I have never tried Slim Fast before but wondered what kind of food you have per day...is it still one milkshake morning and lunch and then a dinner in the evening? If so, do you find that a drink is enough? Just curious really....not sure if I would use it or not but interested to hear people's experiences who use it and any success stories?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Its either 2 shakes or meal bars, 3 100 cal snacks plus a 600 cal meal. But these values can change to suit. For instance i have 150 cal snacks and 800 cal meal. This helps as i have a lot to lose and can be adjusted as goal gets nearer.

The shakes are quite filling too as they are made with milk rather than water. HTH :)
I do not fund the skakes filling at all! So I drunk tons if water. I get really hungry from 2-5 pm!!!! But I have two shakes, 2 90 calorie k bars and a 500 calorie dinner. Its working but fir faster results burn 509 calories and that is your dinner
Trick I learned on CD was to try and get as much air as possible into the shakes, I had a strawberry one this morning and it nearly filled a pint glass. Makes them really fluffy and helps me feel more full than a 'flat' shake. Might be in my head lol
I put the 250mls into a big, big jug and blend with a hand blender. But I once it has mixed after a second or two I angle the hand blender so that it sort of folds the shake over and over, you can see it getting foamier as it does it.

Lol thats why I use a huge jug, the potential for covering yourself and the kitchen with shake is there :p

Edit: some people doing CD use a milk frother? Not tried it myself though
mine froths up loveley in the blender, but i let it blend with ice in ot for about 2-3 mins and i always end up with over a pint of shake!
i use ready make shake for brekkie then i make one for lunch normally mixing flavours adding ice and blending the life out of it so its fluffy and totally fills a pint glass, ive also been having jelly after it to fill up on then i have a normal evening meal mostly the same as the rest of the family but smaller portions and i drink bovril if i feel hungry as the taste normally takes the hunger away, using jellys means i can have more snacks if i feel really hungry as there so low in calories