Just about there - B & A picture

Meltdown

Having avoided having my picture taken for so long, I was horrified when my daughter snapped me without my knowing about it. And she posted it on Facebook:eek::eek:. It gave me the shock I needed as I was in complete denial about my weight. The other photo is me today - another back view just to compare the two.

Attachments

• before and after.jpg
    before and after.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 1,646
WOW. Well done you.

Its a photo that gave me a quick up the backside too but mine wasn't posted on FB. I freaked just seeing it on my sons phone, don't even want to think how i would have reacted to it being posted!

Congratulations! :clap:

You look already great ;)

Having avoided having my picture taken for so long, I was horrified when my daughter snapped me without my knowing about it. And she posted it on Facebook:eek::eek:. It gave me the shock I needed as I was in complete denial about my weight. The other photo is me today - another back view just to compare the two.

Superb, what a difference there. Fantastic photo's. Thanks.

Thanks everyone. Couldn't have done it without this place - so many inspirational stories, especially you, Jim:)

wow you look amazing

Wow what a difference!! Well done you:)

wow well done you look fab!! x

Such an amazing transformation :) hope you've enjoyed shopping and treating yourself to new clothes for your fab new figure :) xx

Back