Just about to order but would like some advice please?

needtoslim

Hi!
I'm sicksicksick of yo yo dieting. I lost a couple stone on CWP but did it in secret as my family are also sick of my yo yoing and to be honest, I've spent crazy amounts of money and really cant afford it.
I'd never heard of S&S until I looked on minimins this morning. I'd contacted my old CWP lady about restarting and she offered me 10% discount, but even then, its a lot of cash to spend and a 40 mile round trip!
I have 1 stone to lose and then will see if I want to lose more. How long might that take me on S&S please?
Are the meals any good? Would I be able to have 3 of the meals per day or would that be too many cals?
Are there any shakes that are hideous? Can I have any hot?
I'm sorry to ask so many questions but I can't afford to get it wrong as just quit my job so money is tight!
Thanks so much.
xxxx

slim and save do a taster pack which allows you to try all the flavours they have it workd out about 99p per pack so definitely worth trying as to what is 'nice' is down to personal choice realy. s&s is a vlcd so the weight loss is the same as the cwp about 1stone per month, the meals are nice but again its down to personal choice if you like them and yes you can 3 per day the only limitation is one bar per day :) the shake i have hot and cold especialy the choc mmmm have a look on thieir website VLCD - Very Low Calorie Diet - Slim & Save are the Number One VLCD Supplier in the UK theres alot of info on their and the diffrent plans.

good luck on what ever decision you make xx

Bear in mind that SnS is a 4 pack a day diet - or 3 packs plus protein. You must do this (not only 3 packs) as you won't get enough protein on 3 packs on their own (or other nutritional jobbies). The taster pack is a good route to go. Also, take a look at the stickies on the main SnS forum - there is lots of really useful information in them.

Good luck!

Thanks for the replies! I've ordered a taster pack plus one week and just been to the supermarket to fill the freezer with chicken, fish and frozen veg! I don't live in a town so I thought I'd get some frozen veg in, incase I dont get to the farm.
I wonder how much I'll lose in the first week? And will I be able to keep it a secret? I'll soon find out! Parcel shoukld be arriving around lunch time, so starting Monday as my little boys birthday party tomorrow and then his birthday meal at a restaurant on Sunday.
xx

Hi needtoslim,
I looked around and slim and save are the cheapest which is why I went with them,I haven't had any of the meals so can't comment on them,but all the bars are nice,the choc and cafe latte shakes are the best out of the lot and can be had hot or cold.One shake I thought was awful is the caramel,tasted sour.The delivery is really fast and you get texted/emailed your time slot in the morning so you can make sure you're there.

hi
i just thought id add to this as i adore the caramel shakes- whereas the above poster doesn't like them. it really is down to personal preference- but i think most people on s and s will agree that the vast majority of products are tasty- otherwise people wouldn't be able to stick to it for so long.
most people seem to have great first week loses, but again this depends on the person. i lost 10lbs in my first, but nearly a week later and i am pretty much the same.
good luck and enjoy you sons birthday :) x

Back