Just back from Dentist!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thistime08, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi All, finally got to see dentist a few mins ago, not my normal one, but the same practice. Well, I have an infection which I got antibiotics for,called Flagyl, Tracy, maybe you have heard of them. I did not say I was on Lipo, really because She is not my normal dentist, but she said it can be caused by stress or changes to your diet etc, stopping or starting smoking, so really it has to be the Lipotrim. God do you think that the antibiotics will knock me out of Ketosis, I've already taken one!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    it depends hun are they capsules ,ive had antibiotics and my chemist told me to take them out the capsule,maybe you could ring yours and ask ,im glad its finally sorted hopefully the pain will stop soon xxx

4. kellybelly

kellybelly too hot to handle!!

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thats good news,,nothin worse than pain,,especially in you rmouth

5. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just rang the pharmacist, he said its fine, no problem at all!! Thank God. Although I have to say, I'm not happy at all that this has happened, god knows whats going on on the inside of our bodies with this diet, never mind what we can actually see!!!

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im trying not to think about the inside on just looking at the great things that are happining on the outside xx

7. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh I know Lilie, its a real conundrum!!! I'd just hate to cause any permanent damage!!

8. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    my partner was at the doc for a medical for work last week and he mentioned i was doing lipo, apparantly the doctor went loopy loo and did not have a good word at all to say about lipotrim!

ach what does he know!!! lol!

x

9. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    jesus pain in your teeth or ears or throat ooooo i hate that pain. good luck,you'll be fine

10. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Good news sort of, as your mind is now at rest. Trace should be on soon, she'll let you know, alternativley call LT up they are really helpfull xx

11. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah hun ive heard of them we prescribed them a lot..they are really good, is it a gum or tooth infection??, we used metrininidazole which is the same thing! I really dont know hun about taking then and ketosis, its not something i have ever come accross work wise. I would LT or pharmicist hun but then you dont have much choice but to take them anyway so just stick at it! I would keep at the salt water too hun xxx

12. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Cheers Garry and Trac, yes its a gum infection. Apparently my gums have receeded back and thats whats causing the pain. I just have to take them, the pharmacist says it will be ok though, so I will just battle on I suppose.

13. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww hope its better soon hun x

14. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me too:( Thanks again xxx. PS Garry you look so young in your new pic, is that a side effect of LT!!!

15. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Looks miserable though! x

16. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yea just like Garry only younger!!!!

17. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.