Just been diagnosed with swine flu...

princess_cj

and if anything I'm more annoyed that I'm having to come off sole source than I am about being so poorly!:cry:

That sounds crazy but I hate hate hate coming off ss and then having those horrible 4 days of getting back into ketosis :(

Anyone else had to stop ss due to having to take tamiflu??

xxxxx

feel better soon, I had it before I started SS so haven't had to give up

big hugs x

just wanted to wish you better xxx , its so upsetting have to come out of keto because of illness its happned to me twice :( .. if you can try your best to follow a plan up like 1.500 so you still get low gi food and you dont get a taste for the bad stuff .

Thanks Becky

Gah, I hate having to come off ss! Think life would be so much easier if there was a cambridge health spa that you went to until you lost all your weight hehehehe, oh I can dream :)

xxx

Hey, I just finished the Tamiflu and had to go onto 1200 while taking it. Trust me, you do NOT wanna take those on an empty stomach!

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Thanks Hannah, yeah so far I've had a shake, poached egg on toast and an apple, however I have just gone and thrown that all up.......

Oh dear!

xx

I'm just half way through my Tamiflu, like Hannah says, you really don't wanna take it on an empty stomach. I've had some really nasty side affects, was up on the toilet all night after taking my first tablet. Hope you feel better soon x x

Back