Just been for a run

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by gonabslim79, 18 March 2009 Social URL.

1. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    Morning all!!

How Glorious is it out there!! Just been for my first road run since the clocks changed in October!!!

Was great!!!! Had my ipod and my ipod+ to track my run and was well away. managed to do 20 mins. (which is good for me). my legs feel like lead and my face is all red but its a good start to my day!!

Hope you all have a lovely day!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lovelynaett

lovelynaett Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambrigde Diet
    Hi,

It is a great day isn't it. I'm gonna go for my run too. I wanted to know about the ipod+, how does it work??

4. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Oh ladies, you are making me tired just thinking about your runs! :)

I have just been to my class though, so I'm feeling pretty good too.

5. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    Hi Lovely,

It ipod+ works with special trainers from nike or i think you can buy an armband now. pop this little thing in it then you get an attachment to your ipod and then your trainers talk to your ipod and calculates how far you have run, time and calories burnt. you have to put your weight in it and calobrate to suit your stride. i found doing on the treadmill works to do that. you can then upload the data onto the nike+ website to keep track of your progress.

its great cos when you get beat your last time for a mile , paula radcliffe and other atheletes comes on in your headset and congratulates you.or your furtest distance. it really lifts you to know that you have beaten your best time/distance.

I got my trainers from ebay about £30 they are more expensive in the shops. then bout the ipod + thing from a shop for £20.

tis great. i love it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.