Just been for a run

gonabslim79

Morning all!!

How Glorious is it out there!! Just been for my first road run since the clocks changed in October!!!

Was great!!!! Had my ipod and my ipod+ to track my run and was well away. managed to do 20 mins. (which is good for me). my legs feel like lead and my face is all red but its a good start to my day!!

Hope you all have a lovely day!!

Hi,

It is a great day isn't it. I'm gonna go for my run too. I wanted to know about the ipod+, how does it work??

Oh ladies, you are making me tired just thinking about your runs! :)

I have just been to my class though, so I'm feeling pretty good too.

I wanted to know about the ipod+, how does it work??

Hi Lovely,

It ipod+ works with special trainers from nike or i think you can buy an armband now. pop this little thing in it then you get an attachment to your ipod and then your trainers talk to your ipod and calculates how far you have run, time and calories burnt. you have to put your weight in it and calobrate to suit your stride. i found doing on the treadmill works to do that. you can then upload the data onto the nike+ website to keep track of your progress.

its great cos when you get beat your last time for a mile , paula radcliffe and other atheletes comes on in your headset and congratulates you.or your furtest distance. it really lifts you to know that you have beaten your best time/distance.

I got my trainers from ebay about £30 they are more expensive in the shops. then bout the ipod + thing from a shop for £20.

tis great. i love it!

Back