Just been on the radio live! And you can hear it lol

lunar jim

Gold Member
Not been on for a few days, had a mad weekend and work. But... I was on my local BBC radio station earlier as a studio guest! And you lot can hear it this time, it's on iPlayer:

BBC iPlayer - Neil Green and Diane Youdale: 10/11/2009

Skip through to 1:20 and I'm on in between the songs and news.

I lol'd when I heard my answer to the first question, but I think I settled down ok after that one. They were really nice in the studio though, and guided it through it nicely

Oooh I'm curious! Can't access bbc iplayer at work, but I will be having a listen when I get home this evening :)

Hey,

Fab interview...and glad you managed to slip CD in there too!!

You must be so proud of yourself and good luck with the run!!x

Thanks Becca, I thought I'd *better* slip CD in there, it's been such a big part of my life this year :D

Gonna need some luck I think, I'm running 1.5 miles per session this week, stepping up to 2 miles next week. Hopefully by the time the 5k (just over 3 miles) run comes around in December I'll be able to run the whole thing. Not bothered about a time, it's obviously not going to be fast, but the four people who did it last year didn't walk any of it so I don't want to either! :D

Seriously though, you must be so bloody proud of yourself...I bet 12 months ago you didn't think you would ever do a 3 mile run?? I know I certainly feel that way at the moment...but on CD...the likes of you and so many other successes on here have proved that anything is possible if you put your mind to it!! x

Good luck for the run and well done on getting CD in there - some interviews seem to skirt around the issue even if the interviewee mentions it

But your name isn't Neil, it's Jim!!!!

It was strange, at first I was like uhh no.. Jim... lol

Go Jim Go Jim your a star now hee hee, great interview hon, good plug for CD.

I am up in Spennymoor next week i'll make sure i am not tempted by one of those Parma thingies when i am up in your neck of the woods.

Keep up the great work with the training x

Hi Jim

I'm not sure how to skip forward - will try again at the weekend - looking forward to your broadcast to the nation x

Go Jim Go Jim your a star now hee hee, great interview hon, good plug for CD.

I am up in Spennymoor next week i'll make sure i am not tempted by one of those Parma thingies when i am up in your neck of the woods.

Keep up the great work with the training x

Ah the infamous Parmo! Delicious but deadly, we were on about them in the studio while the music was on.

Car crash gastronomy; you know you shouldn't, but you can't help it :D

Back