just been shopping

i love diamonds

I just went to Dorothy Perkins because they've got 20% off everything and I've had my eye on a coat I saw in a magazine the other week. They only had 2 size 10s and a size 16 and the 16 fits! I'm currently wearing a size 20 coat from there at the moment which didn't even do up not that long ago! This is the coat

Camel patch shearling trim coat - View All - Coats - Dorothy Perkins

It is a bit snug around the arms and around the belly but it does up! I'm going to keep it for when it gets colder and hopefully it will fit better then. :D

Well done :) I love the coat xx

Hi....I like the coat too, though I'm a bit more boring and would have gone for black if available!
I'm thinking about getting a pleather jacket/ coat here at the mo ( no leather for me I'm a Veggie ! ) there have some gorgeous ones around here for under forty dollars....trying to hold off buying it for another month or so . Also have a New Look long coat for here when the temps really fall and the snow is past my knees!!!
I love clothes but have really lost my way with fashion, it's no fun when you are 18 stone plus and everything makes you look twenty years older..... But a new coat in SIZE 16 is brill....well done you

Diva x

I know what you mean about losing your way with fashion Diva. I love clothes and fashion but I dress to cover myself up, so I never get to wear the trends. I'm 24 but I probably dress like I'm 54!

Ebay is great for hard to find plus size fashion, I was a 30/32 in a top and 28 bottom but I have gone down to 26 top and 22/24 bottom which is slightly easier to find, ebay I love for clothes :)

well done... and i too dressed like i was an old lady! as you get smaller you will find yourself more and more obsessed with fashion! lol

I agree with your comment Kes. Nice knickers keep finding their way into my shopping basket recently!

lol

I agree with your comment Kes. Nice knickers keep finding their way into my shopping basket recently!

I cant wait to go mad on undies!... look out la senza,here i come...well not just yet lol

I know me too bunnyhops. It's really bad but since I was pregnant with my daughter I've carried on wearing granny pants! I started wearing them when I was pregnant because they were more comfortable and I'm still wearing them now nearly 5 years on. My poor oh! Lol!

Im with you there hun on the granny pants lol...i like spanx as well.

the last time i wore nice undies was my 3rd month of pregnancy,4 years ago..

i shall wear nice pants again :D

Back