Just been to see my CDC

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Had my 1st visit with my CDC. It was a man!!:rolleyes: Didnt know how to feel about that. I wouldnt even stand on the scales in front of my own man n here i was on d scales for a stranger. But it wasnt as bad as i thought. The reason I went there too was that it was a man n wife the only woman in my area, as the rest are men, and i ended up seeing the man anyway. Typical! anyway he was really nice. Got all the bits n bobs, and will start on the 5th Jan. woo hoo cant wait to start. Just a shame xmas is coming as i had the flu there for 2 weeks and lost half a stone and havent regained my appetite yet. So now would have been perfect to start a diet. Oh well...

My CDC is a man. His wife is also a CDC but he does most of it. I really like him, he's a fab counsellor!

my cdc was a man , he was great.xxx

Why on earth would you not want a man... men are great! Some of my best friends are men!

I have a lot of male friends also, but doesnt mean Id wish to stand on the scales in front of them. I guess it was personal choice. Given the choice i would prefer a female CDC.

I think it'd be cool to have a male cdc. Plus they'll have done the diet also so know what it's like to be overweight. :)

I have a lot of male friends also, but doesnt mean Id wish to stand on the scales in front of them. I guess it was personal choice. Given the choice i would prefer a female CDC.

Try not to let it put you off. You may be out of your comfort zone a little, but you will get used to it :hug99:

I know where you're coming from. My cdc is a woman, and I feel that I can chat to her about all sorts of 'girly' things that cd tends to interfere with :p Also, she has experience of trying to conceive after being on cd which is ideal for me.

I am married and have many male friends (and brothers), but I don't like any of them knowing about my weight, etc. I appreciate that male cdc's have been through it, lost the weight and understand about weight loss, and if you want packs and diet advice (without the personal girly chat!!) then that would be perfect.

When I started I had a hard time finding a cdc in my area... there was a man, who was both recomended and was on the website and sounded very friendly and proffessional.... but, I knew I'd be more comfy with a woman... and luckily (about a month after starting searching) I found one whos really nice.

I probably would have liked the male cdc just as much though :D

If you still feel uncomfy with it after giving it a try, you could always request to -switch to- his wife.... I'm sure he'd understand.... but maybe after you get used to it you wont want too!

hey - don't thinkit matters whether your CDC is male or female - AS LONG AS they can relate to you......:) and understand the issues with being overweight....:rolleyes:

good luck !

Debz xx

Back