Just beginning! GULP

I wouldn't worry as you have agreed this for the long haul, I'm sure that you will have lost and even if its not as much as you would have liked try and imagine how much you would have not lost had you not decided to try this prgram. I have done al the usual weight watchers scottish slimmers slimmingworld etc etc etc and none of them teach you anything you dont already know - so stick with this and hopefully you will not onle lose weigh (lots and lots) but understand the issues that you have that allowed you to gain in the first place.

Get yourself a ticker tape and watch your weight going down, that should help keep you motivated.
Be kind to yourself and keep going!
Louie

Louie good luck with your journey - there will be hard times but just focus on the fact that once the weight is off - you can eat "normally" again (ie not junk food and pigging out like I DI!)

DQ If you think a small loss will demotivate you - just don't get weighed - wait until Tuesday. I am sure it is not compulsory to get weighed at a pop in!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My first pop in, i had lost nothing, but I thought, hey, started it now and a few days later I was happy with the 6.5lbs that I had lost. Take measurements, sometimes you might not see the loss on the scales but the tape measure may just tell you another story.
Good luck and well done for taking the first, difficult step, starting this plan, it will get easier as you see the weight fall off. I certainly did.
xx

Hi everyone!
Had my first pop in and had ost just short of 7lbs!!! Am dead chuffed and still feel really motivated (although v. tired and forgetful) Have gone into Ketosis but not as dark as LLC wanted so might start to perk up a bit in another couple of days - What do you think???

You are doing really well. How do you feel? Let us know how you get on with your week mone weigh in. I had first weigh in last night and lost 9lbs (although my ticker says 10 and I don't seem to be able to change it!). Week 2 here I come.... x

I feel fine - a bit muddled at times!!! Though maybe thats just me! find I am getting tired more easily but have tried to just keep doing my usual routine - think that helps. Have my next weigh in on friday morn so will keep you all posted.

Brilliant lost Drama Q and Janet - its great to hear other people who are managing to cope!

Back