Just calling to say hello

Carlyd85

Hi! I'm Carly :) I'm from South Wales. I found out about minimins from a friend in work, I am so glad I joined!! There's so much on here it's fantastic!

I thought I'd tell you a bit about me. I started my weight loss journey last January at 15st13lb, depressed and suffering from anxiety! I stopped losing when I got to my current weight, which was about June last year. Now I'm determined to beat the bulge, depression and anxiety! Hopefully it will all go hand in hand and conquering one will help the other :)

You would never think this of me right now, but I love the gym! I love spinning.... It's a great calorie burner an I can't get enough of it!

anyways, I hope I make some new friends on here and am able to give support as well as recieve it :)

Thanks, Carly

Hi Carly

Welcome to the forum. Well done on your continuing weight loss journey.
I wish I loved the gym! Lol. I won't even go to one, scary places! And addicted to spinning! I've heard people call it torture! Haha

Good luck with it & keep going

I was the same! But now I'm used to it. I just get on with my workout and that's it! I admit spin is torture! But the buzz you got afterwards is amazing! :)

good luck to you too :)

Hi Carly...
I looove spinning but cant do it anymore due to my gym being small! Lol. Anyway good luck!

Hi! I'm Carly :) I started my weight loss journey last January at 15st13lb, depressed and suffering from anxiety! I stopped losing when I got to my current weight, which was about June last year. Now I'm determined to beat the bulge, depression and anxiety! Hopefully it will all go hand in hand and conquering one will help the other :)

Hi Carly My story is a lot like yours apart from I'm allergic to the gym lol Since I put on weight I suffer from anxiety which I never had before and its made me very down so I started this at 16 stone 3 lbs 2 weeks ago and I'm now 5 lbs lighter so I'm into the 15s and already feeling a lot happier so I'm sure when you start seeing results it will definitely ease your anxiety and depression. Best of luck with it :)

Back