just came back from bbq

i love diamonds

I didnt eat anything but it was sooo hard. There was all yummy food around me and lots of home made cakes and brownies, i really wanted some but didnt give in. I have been on this diet exactly a week and this was definately the hardest day. I am really glad i didnt eat because i know it is a slippery slope from there. On a positive note i went to see a cdc today and she was super friendly, she even gave me 10% to put towards petrol. I also found out i am a centimetre shorter than i thought so instead of being 5ft6and a bit im 5ft5 3/4 :( dont know why but that centimetre difference has made me feel like a shorty now :). Anyway ramble over, anyone else had any temptations today? xx

Well done, thats fab will power you've got :)

Its hard , I have to cook a BBq for about 20 people tomorrow , as its my son's 14th birthday , and I have so much food and drink , so watch this space i'm going to be so busy with cooking and sorting out everyone , I just hope I don't go there . Well done on keeping on the diet !

yeah i ended up having a chicken salad from kfc whoops!!!
but well done to u xx

Well done you!!! Course it was hard and you suceeded so, brilliant!

Well done hun!
Keep it up
x

Well done on resisting the temptation!

lol I know what you mean about shrinking - i thought for so long i was 5'6", then i went for a medical & they measured my height & i was only 5' 5.5". I was gutted. I still am, over 15 years on lol. Weird!

Back