• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just came back from bbq

I didnt eat anything but it was sooo hard. There was all yummy food around me and lots of home made cakes and brownies, i really wanted some but didnt give in. I have been on this diet exactly a week and this was definately the hardest day. I am really glad i didnt eat because i know it is a slippery slope from there. On a positive note i went to see a cdc today and she was super friendly, she even gave me 10% to put towards petrol. I also found out i am a centimetre shorter than i thought so instead of being 5ft6and a bit im 5ft5 3/4 :( dont know why but that centimetre difference has made me feel like a shorty now :). Anyway ramble over, anyone else had any temptations today? xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done, thats fab will power you've got :)

Strong women stay slim
Its hard , I have to cook a BBq for about 20 people tomorrow , as its my son's 14th birthday , and I have so much food and drink , so watch this space i'm going to be so busy with cooking and sorting out everyone , I just hope I don't go there . Well done on keeping on the diet !

Silver Member
yeah i ended up having a chicken salad from kfc whoops!!!
but well done to u xx

Well done hun!
Keep it up

Step away from the chips!
Well done on resisting the temptation!

lol I know what you mean about shrinking - i thought for so long i was 5'6", then i went for a medical & they measured my height & i was only 5' 5.5". I was gutted. I still am, over 15 years on lol. Weird!