Just checking in!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Rachel, 8 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Rachel

Rachel Member

Day 5 of SS and going strong! Had a sneaky weigh this morning and I'm 6lb down, so pleased with that considering I'm probably not drinking quite enough - it takes me a while to build up to drinking the water. I'll be on 3l a day next week.

Hope everyone is ok. I am looking forward to our weekend away in Amsterdam - 3 weeks tomorrow!! :D

Rachel xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Hi Rachel
    Glad everything is going well: fab news about the weight loss so far ... it'll be even better when you hop on your CDC's scales!

You going to Amsterdam for your hols? We couldn't afford a 'proper' holiday this year so have booked 5 nights at a theme park called Duinrell in Holland (we went there last year too). It's not far from Amsterdam and we'll be popping along there on one of the days. I love Amsterdam - it has a great 'buzz' about it but retains its quaint and quirky character :D

4. Slim at heart

Slim at heart Skinny girls r 4 wimps!!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimpod, Low GL, Healthy eating
    Hey Rachel!

Well done on the 6lb & you still have another 2 days to go!!!

I too started 4 days ago & we have almost the exact same amout of weight to loose so we can keep each other in good company & support etc if you want?

We have a Sept starting club over on the CD forum if you want to pop over & join us there?

Which diet are you following, CD I guess if you are clling it SSing... can I ask you how tall you are? Just cos I'm 5'8.5 & on 4 packets a day, just wondering if there are any other tall women like me on here!!!

Keep it up girl!

5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

hey Rachel

You're doing brilliantly, well done keep it up that's a fab loss!!

6. Rachel

Rachel Member

Anna, I'm a shortarse unfortunately - just 5'4", though I did have 4 packs yesterday! It was that or bread!! I will join the Sept club for sure!

Last edited: 7 May 2009
  7. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Rachel - well done so far, stay strong and focussed. As soon as you are able, try and get some excercise (yes I KNOW that's what everyone says and it's boring) BUT honestly, it does lift your mood after a few weeks. Together with losing your weight, it completely alters your mental state, in subtle, as well as obvious ways. I never thought I would ever say that, but there, I have - and I mean it. I wouldn't have listened before, but hope my experience can help others.
    Enjoy Amsterdam, we are going for a weekend in early November, it would be lovely to hear about your trip.
    Ann xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.