• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just come home from my first weigh-in

Hi all. I have just got home from my first weigh in at the hospital. It is day 12 for me and I am on Lipotrim. I have lost 26 pounds, and I am absolutely delighted. I never thought it would be that much. I can't get over it. I will update my blog and ticker when I have time, but have a lot of things to do at the moment.
Pam xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
OMG Pam well done girl you deserve this sooooooo much!!!

keep up the brill work you will be there in no time!!

love

Gen xx

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
:eek: OMG!!! 26lbs - That is fantastic!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well done LadyinLondon....:D

wow,wow,wow,wow............xx:p

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st4lb(12.6%)
That is fantstic!!! So happy for you Pam

Thanks all. I thought I had lost a bit, probably 1 stone, but not 26 lbs. I measured myself this morning and since starting LT on 9th Oct, I have lost 3 inches off my bust, 3 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips. I feel I can move around easier as well. I am more than happy and treated myself to a cup of chicken soup when I got home. I love the chicken soup, it tastes so yummy. I have just managed to do my tracker and will update my blog today or tomorrow. Have a good evening all of you,
Pam xx

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Fantastic loss Pam - very well done.....I have a feeling you are going to one of 'minis' star loser's:D Keep it up and you'll be achieveing your goals before you know it.

Love

dear pam i am so happy for you,keep up the good work sweetie, it is such a tremendous boost to your morale to lose such a good amount as this and also an inspiration to all of us.well done once again pam.you deserve all this praise.(((xx))) barbarax