Just come home from my first weigh-in

WELL DONE PAM!!!!!! You enjoy ther feeling.
I did a graph 1lb = one square up, and 1 day = 1 square across. I then did a dotted line down, at the constant rate of 4lbs a week. This made me enjoy the good weeks even more, but also kept me focussed on the not so good weeks - i only went "above the line" once, in the 7 months I spent on SS.
When you are ready for "recipes", grop me a line - they do help with the boredom factor when you have to do this for a long time.
Again, WELL DONE!!!!
Ann xxx

Pam hun i am sooooooooooooooo proud of u.When u started this journey u and i chatted for so long about how life is going to change when u start loosing weight and Pam hun from this day onwards your life is changing big time.

Things are already changing for u when it comes to energy and mobility and this is just the begining.

Dec 31st this year is going to mark the begining of a new year for you and Natalie and Naomi you will be so much healthier,happier and stronger emotionally and phyisically and you will have lost so much weight by then that your life is going to change so much and i am so pleased to be your friend and watch you start living the life u deserve.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,take care hun xxx

WOW!:D :D :D Well done Pam - that is absolutely amazing - 26lb - brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!:D :D What a fantastic start and so well deserved. Glad to hear you can already feel the difference - keep up the good work:D

I'm totally gobsmacked!! Well done - a well deserved reward for all your determination and total committment! :D

Pam that is truly tremendous!!!!!!

Wow weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Emphasis on the wee - hee hee hee....

What a really fantatic loss. I bet your more than pleased.

I'm more than pleased for you too!

Dizzy x

omg I am overwhelmed by all your messages. There is no way I am giving up, and if I ever faulter along the way I am just going to have my next Lipotrim meal and carry on that very day. I have read too many posts of people who cheat, then can't get back on track. I so appreciate all your messages of congratulations. I am afraid my inbox is full at the moment so any private messages won't be delivered to it, but I will try to clear it tomorrow. I am off to visit my good friend Roch today. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Pam xx

Back