Just come home from my first weigh-in

Well done to you Pam, Im so chuffed at how far you have come, you go go go go go go!!

Flipping heck! You don't mess about do you? 26lbs, that is just so fantastic you must be thrilled to bits. well done, you are really on your way. Love

omg I am overwhelmed by all your messages. There is no way I am giving up, and if I ever faulter along the way I am just going to have my next Lipotrim meal and carry on that very day. I have read too many posts of people who cheat, then can't get back on track. I so appreciate all your messages of congratulations. I am afraid my inbox is full at the moment so any private messages won't be delivered to it, but I will try to clear it tomorrow. I am off to visit my good friend Roch today. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Pam xx

Hi Pam

Im so delighted by your weightloss. You have done so well and your gonna nail it this time. Why dont you start up a diary thread in weight loss diary. Maybe there is one but I have been looking for one and havent seen it. I bet your flying through the air at your loss. Thats absolutely brill!!!

Hi all, and thanks Roch for explaining that to them. I am getting more active now and am trying to leave my flat every day to go out to the shops even just to get a loaf of bread. At least I am not staying in bed most of the day. My ankles have eased up a lot and I am far less in pain than before. My next weigh-in is 1st November, 12 days after my last one. I haven't lost any inches since my last weigh in last Friday, and I don't feel lighter but I am not bothered. I am sticking to Lipotrim to the letter, not even adding any permitted flavourings! Like Roch I am very determined. She has a harder battle because she has to find a type of eating plan which suits her and her blood sugar problem, but we both will get to goal, believe me. I am so confident I am even changing my career plans. I have been doing a computer course, but not keen on the fact that when I am at a target weight I will be stuck sitting down all day in front of a pc, I want to be more active!!! I have got a lot of living to do, not only in my spare time, but also during work time as well. Take care all of you, and thanks again for asking about me,
Pam xx

How are you getting on? Wondered how much more you lost since that first amazing weigh in!

HI i am a member of there to and i speak to pam everyday she is a fantatic lady and so very much a support to all and everybody on the it a lipotim forum its lipotrimmers take a look
i love this site to and both of them have really help me on my road to slimvil for sure
the site is lipotrimusers .com what with there support i have recived from everybody i have now lost 6st 4lb so far with 2st 9lb left to go so thank you and of cousre dh but sadly i don,t go there often at all take care all
debbie

Hi all, sorry, I rarely use this site - I know I should, slapped wrists for me. I am doing good thanks. Lost 5 inches off bust, 4 inches from waist - only 2 from hips, and 4 inches from mid thigh. I get weighed next on 24 November. Thanks for asking how I am doing and being concerned. Sorry I don't come on here more often.
Pam xx

Hi all, sorry, I rarely use this site - I know I should, slapped wrists for me. I am doing good thanks. Lost 5 inches off bust, 4 inches from waist - only 2 from hips, and 4 inches from mid thigh. I get weighed next on 24 November. Thanks for asking how I am doing and being concerned. Sorry I don't come on here more often.
Pam xx

Totally understand Pam....just glad to hear that you are doing great and continuing to achieve what you have set out to achieve...never stop going for it, hun!!! :) :)

hi pam I too am a lipotrim user just joined the site, I have been on it nearly 4 weeks now, im thrilled with the weight loss, i have lost 2st 6lbs in 3 weeks. If you wanna chat feel free, we can do with all the support we can. Any other lipotrim users feel free to chat.
sonkie (sonya)

Back