Just curious..What is your favorite CD product?

Mine is the choc tetra. I love it frozen and I love it in a big mug with a tsp of coffee and a sweetner and topped up with hot water. I get two huge mugs out of one tetra. Its gorgeous in the morning.

:p

Mine is the choc tetra. I love it frozen and I love it in a big mug with a tsp of coffee and a sweetner and topped up with hot water. I get two huge mugs out of one tetra. Its gorgeous in the morning.

:p

I love the hot with coffee idea! I'm going to try that any minute as got tetra for tea, and didnt fancy it cold!!!

Thanks!

Since I have a staple diet of chocolate tetras I'm going to go with them :) I do have the odd spicy tomato soup for a change but I havent had them since the weather got nice

How do you make the tetra ice creams?

The tetra's are my favourite because they are sooo.. versatile!

Just put it in the freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours and hey presto yummie ice cream :)

butterscotch shakes and choc tetras as ice cream yummy

I like the chicken and mushroom soup and I like the strawb shake. The chick and mush soup would make a lovely sauce over some chicken breast :)

I love the Chocolate Mint and the Toffee & Walnut shakes.

I am really not a fan of any of the savoury stuff and I've not tried any of the bars yet.

My favourite thing ever is 1/2 strawberry and 1/2 vanilla shakes mixed up with loads of ice. Yum!

Strawberry and chocolate!!!!! That is all I am on!"

In the soups I love the vegetable followed by leek and potato. In the shakes I love all the chocolate ones mixed with hot water (lovely hot chocolate). Bit scared of the choc bars as they are higher in carbs - but my excuse is that they make my jaws ache - they are lovely though but I dearn't have them at the moment. And of course both tetras. Only things I don't like so far are Brocolli and Cheese soup and not too keen on spicy tomato but I keep having just one a week. CDC gave me a spicy chilli freebie to try but bit scared to give it a go, lol

Jan xx

I love the hot with coffee idea! I'm going to try that any minute as got tetra for tea, and didnt fancy it cold!!!

Thanks!

Oh hope you like it. Its the only thing that keeps me going in the morning. What else is good is I get two huge giant mugs out of it and its so yummy. Fills me up!

xx

i love the banana and choc tetras, i keep them in ther freezer and take one out about an hour before i want it so it goes nice and soft, also love the cranberry bars

Back