**Just Dance Challenge - November**

Oh mememememe!!! I've set up the wii even did hour on just dance other day teehee! Thought bit late to start the oct one, but definitely here for the nov :) good luck everyone! xxx

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 0 done
Bunny_hops: 10 hours 0 done
Yumymumywanabe: 6 hours - 0 done
fit-by-30: 6 hours - 0 done
Twin mummy : 6 hours - 0 done
Lilaloves: 12 hours - 0 done
Smirky: 6 hours - 0 done

Woo, glad to have more of you on board this challenge :D

My 1st hr done yay

Yumymumywanabe: 6 hours - 1hr done

Well done hunnie ;)

nearly an hour done!...will update tomorrow

Way to go Bunny - I'm gonna try to get some done tomorrow :D

Did 40 min yesterday and 1 hour today.Miss Mango: 6 hours - 0 done
Twin mummy : 6 hours - 1 hour 40 min done

so much for me updating today...i went shopping this morning,got a few presents and had a spend out in waterstones :D:D:D

i came out with 11 books and a cute book mark :D

excited..im going to take them to bed later with a nice cup of tea and sniff them :8855:

:read: >> me later ;)

My 1st hr done yay

well done hun!..im definitely getting on the wii tomorrow :)

so much for me updating today...i went shopping this morning,got a few presents and had a spend out in waterstones :D:D:D

i came out with 11 books and a cute book mark :D

excited..im going to take them to bed later with a nice cup of tea and sniff them :8855:

:read: >> me later ;)
Ooooh you are SO lucky :D I adore the smell of new books, I thought I was the only one who sniffed them :D

Tell me which books you got in the book thread hunnie.....I like your choices :p

Sounds like a perfect evening in to me hun, cold and dark outside but snuggled under a duvet with a cuppa & a book is ideal ;)

Ooooh you are SO lucky :D I adore the smell of new books, I thought I was the only one who sniffed them :D

Tell me which books you got in the book thread hunnie.....I like your choices :p

Sounds like a perfect evening in to me hun, cold and dark outside but snuggled under a duvet with a cuppa & a book is ideal ;)

i'lll leave you a list of my new babies (lol) later...having some internet explorer issues,keep getting booted off minis... i think the site must be playing up from what people are saying in the shout box :eek:

i'lll leave you a list of my new babies (lol) later...having some internet explorer issues,keep getting booted off minis... i think the site must be playing up from what people are saying in the shout box :eek:
Thanks hun :D I thought it was just me having probs with the site, it keeps having loading problems - wonder whats wrong.
Speak to ya later hun :) X

Lilaloves: 12 hours - 30 minutes done

Uhoh...

Lilaloves: 12 hours - 1 hour done

I can't believe it's the 8th already and I'm so far behind - serious kick up the bum needed! Someone shout at me lol!

fit-by-30: 6 hours - 0 done - 30 mins done

I can't believe it's the 8th already and I'm so far behind - serious kick up the bum needed! Someone shout at me lol!

I can't shout at you, I've not even started mine yet :p At least you've done 30 minutes :D

Quick question, what's better Just Dance, or Just Dance 2

And to add to that, if I was going to buy one, should I start with the first one, or does it not matter which one I get first?

Might treat myself to the game if its not to much, when my Tesco clubcard Christmas vouchers arrive...

I suppose if I were to get the first one and liked it, then I might be able to persuade my hubby to get the second one for me for my birthday in December...

Yumymumywanabe: 6 hours - 2hr done

Quick question, what's better Just Dance, or Just Dance 2

And to add to that, if I was going to buy one, should I start with the first one, or does it not matter which one I get first?

Might treat myself to the game if its not to much, when my Tesco clubcard Christmas vouchers arrive...

I suppose if I were to get the first one and liked it, then I might be able to persuade my hubby to get the second one for me for my birthday in December...
Well I love them both but you might be better getting the first one just for cost as it should be reduced a bit now the new one is out.
They might even do an offer if you keep your eye out. It doesn't really matter which one you get first as its not like its a continuation on, its just a sequel kind of thing.

I find the first one a bit easier for the dances and so you might too as I know you get a bad back. The second game seems a bit faster paced with slightly harder moves imo.

Let me know which one you get or if you manage to get both ;)

Back