**Just Dance Challenge - November**

can u tell me about this challenge? im new and have just purchased just dance 2.xx
Yeah hun its just the same as the Wii Fit challenge - all you do is say how many hours you'd like to spend on your Just Dance (1 or 2) for the month and then update your time after every time you play on it ;)

Hope thats clear, I'm non too good at explaining :D

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 0 done
Bunny_hops: 10 hours 0 done
Yumymumywanabe: 6 hours - 2hr done
fit-by-30: 6 hours - 0 done - 30 mins done
Twin mummy : 6 hours - 1 hour 40 min done
Lilaloves: 12 hours - 1 1/2 hours done
Smirky: 6 hours - 0 done

thats great. im havin a slow day. well put me down for 3 hours. im still getting used to it. never got the first one. xxx
I've added you hun :) You should try to get the first one too when you get the chance, its also really good - got some fab songs on it ;)

Lilaloves: 12 hours - 1 1/2 hours done
hebridesgirl: 3 hours - 0 done

Anyone know where I can get a list of songs in the first one, cause tried to google it but it kept coming up with what was in the second one...

Thanks for that, I didn't want to buy it and then realise there were hardly any songs on it I liked, but great to know theres not to much modern stuff on it.

I might be only 28 years old ( and often get told I'm only 18 :D) but I'm not into any much hiphop rap or quite a lot of the pop songs from now..

Kim Wild - Kids of America, Beach Boys - I Get Around ooh and Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe, just got to watch I don't start singing along to loud, don't think the neighbours upstairs would be to pleased with that lol

Thanks for that, I didn't want to buy it and then realise there were hardly any songs on it I liked, but great to know theres not to much modern stuff on it.

I might be only 28 years old ( and often get told I'm only 18 :D) but I'm not into any much hiphop rap or quite a lot of the pop songs from now..

Kim Wild - Kids of America, Beach Boys - I Get Around ooh and Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe, just got to watch I don't start singing along to loud, don't think the neighbours upstairs would be to pleased with that lol
Yeah the songs and dances on the first one are fab, I love them :D I love Cotton Eye Joe, its fun but quite an exhausting one!

I'm not into loadsa music from now and I'm only 25. I tend to like the music that no one else likes although I do like Bruno Mars, Bob and Olly Murs atm, they're cool :)

Lilaloves: 12 hours - 1 hour 50 minutes done

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 1 hour done

Off to pay a bill at the bank for my hubby today, but he gave me £20 and told me to get anything I wanted..

I said what about Just Dance and he said, to buy what ever I wanted :)

I'm just a little peed off that its gone up in the shops since Just Dance 2 came out.

Fingers crossed I can find a second hand copy somewhere for a little less. But I have no problems with paying £20, though play.com do have it listed as £14.99 at the moment...

If I do get it, I'll put it on as soon as I get back, and have had something to eat. (Now I'm thinking all the shops might have sold out, would be just my luck lol)

Yay just got the game for £15.99 (the first one) at Sainsburys using my £4 off if I spend over £20 voucher (had to buy one thing to get it over £20 but I didn't mind as I wanted to buy it anyway)

Really really really hope I like this as much as I hope I will. Just worrying about my arms at the moment. Maybe it will help them cause I know muscles can get stiff if you don't use them for long periods of time...

_______

Ok thought I would add here rather then start a whole new post. Just tried it, and I suck big time LMAO. My lack of coordination seems to be a major issue, but I have learnt already that the more times I play one song the better I will get.

Just finding it hard to know what the next move is, even with the icons at the bottom of the screen. I'll get it, (some day LMAO again )

Plus having trouble with the Wii remote getting recognised every-time. Does it have to be worn with the motionplus thing or can the remote be used on its own?

Last edited:
Yay just got the game for £15.99 (the first one) at Sainsburys using my £4 off if I spend over £20 voucher (had to buy one thing to get it over £20 but I didn't mind as I wanted to buy it anyway)

Really really really hope I like this as much as I hope I will. Just worrying about my arms at the moment. Maybe it will help them cause I know muscles can get stiff if you don't use them for long periods of time...

_______

Ok thought I would add here rather then start a whole new post. Just tried it, and I suck big time LMAO. My lack of coordination seems to be a major issue, but I have learnt already that the more times I play one song the better I will get.

Just finding it hard to know what the next move is, even with the icons at the bottom of the screen. I'll get it, (some day LMAO again )

Plus having trouble with the Wii remote getting recognised every-time. Does it have to be worn with the motionplus thing or can the remote be used on its own?
Hey hunnie, so glad you got the game - don't worry about doing the dances right first few times - I was rubbish at first but you soon get the hang of it and remember the dances yourself - if a song from Just Dance comes on the radio then I run the dance through in my head now :p If no one is around I will dance it :D

The Wii remote can be a pain - you don't need the motion plus with it - you can play it without that. Maybe try new batteries in your remote if its being really troublesome? Try to make sure the remote recognises that your arm has moved - try giving it a little flick as you move it ;)

Ooh - my Just Dance 2 has just arrived in the post! I ordered online 2 days ago after reading this thread - looks fun!
:stickdance:

Ooh - my Just Dance 2 has just arrived in the post! I ordered online 2 days ago after reading this thread - looks fun!
:stickdance:
Have you played it yet - let us know what you think :D

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 1 hour 30 minutes done

Havent updated in ages!

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 1 hour 30 minutes done
Lilaloves: 12 hours - 5 done
hebridesgirl: 3 hours - 0 do

I know Lila, me neither :D Well done on your brill times hunnie ;) I've done 3 days of an hour last week so thats 3 hours added to my score :) Just pleased I got the challenge started this month!

Miss Mango: 6 hours - 4 hours 30 minutes done
Lilaloves: 12 hours - 5 done
hebridesgirl: 3 hours - 0 do

I'm going to be making the new challenge threads today so could people let me know if they're still interested in having a Just Dance challenge? I know none of us have updated much this month so please let me know if you want a December thread, even if its just one other person besides me I will still make the thread :) X

Back