just do it!

i cant believe i have so much to lose,think i was id denial about it!
but this time something seems to have clicked,guess its just the right time for me.i really didnt like being fat last summer at all,so imjust focusing on lovely size 12 dresses,instead of bulging 18s !

well,the results are in and 10lbs have fallen off my fat little body! yay go me!!
hoping to lose that first pesky stone next week,and i dont want to see it back here ever again!

well tuesday afternoon,and im still going good.alls fine apart from a massive spot that has appeared overnight.dont normally get them so hope its just a one off thing,both of my lovely children commented on it this morning,they certainly no how to make me feel good lol.
well boring day today,going to take the dog for a long walk later,blow some cobwebs away.x

well im ok today,having trouble sleeping though,may be a sideefect of ketosis? keep having really vivid dreams,so when i get up in the morning i dont feel very rested at all.boring day today,had a few looks in the cupboard,just habit i guess,i shall be strong,want this weight off.
roll on bedtime-yawn.x

Well done! You are doing so well.

Im in my 4th week of CD, and I know what you mean about not being hungry, but man, I could still eat!! Anyway, keep up the good work....you'll get that stone out of the way by Monday!

aw thanks.xx
well think its going to be an early night tonight,cant stop yawning,and my moods not the best! oh well,in the words of annie"the sun will come out tommorrow!" xx

Last edited:
well,thursday night,soon be the weekend,just plodding on this week.bit fed up,post more tommorrow,diets going well though-hooray.xx

well,sunday morning and i thought it time for an update!,had a difficult week this week,i have a gorgeous son,who i love dearly,but i dont know whats got in to him lately,hes nearly 11,so maybe its the start of his hormones kicking in.he is so grumpy,and sarcastic,he is driving me mad.i had to go for a long walk yesterday with dog and daughter just to put some space between us.
i have spoken to him in a calm moment to see if there is an underlying problem.he says that there isnt and not to nag him. oh well,lets see what this week brings.
any ho.the diets going fine,have had to cling on by the fingertips a few times this week,but i have got to the end of week 2 hooray!!! hope my first stone will be gone by this time tommorrow.only 4 to go then!

Well done on getting through the first 2 weeks! I find the diet hard enough without having to deal with hormonal kids, so you deserve a medal just for that!! Is your WI tomorrow? Good luck with it...Im sure you will wave goodbye to that stone! x

Hello, Im new to the forum and working my way through all the diaries! You are doing a great job, it must be hard when you have a whole family to look after as well! Good luck for the weigh in, im sure you will do great!

well.5 lbs off today at weigh in,so chuffed with that,.all seems a lot calmer today with the kids,so hopefully things will calm down,dont like it when everyone is stresing out.
got some bars for this week,so looking forward to them,i cant cope with yhe soups,too frothy,just wrong!
so think i will be having a bar at lunchtime,yum,cant wait.
well im 15lbs down,but dont feel it,clothes are maybe a smidgen looserbut thats all,hope i se a difference soon.x

well done you, I find if you just keep stiring the soups and don't blend them they are loads better, although only the leek one and chicken and mushroom one, I know the feeling with the kids, my daughter is 11 and has hot a major attitude, my son is 14 and I do remember him being like it, think it's hormones,
x

thanks sarah,i will try that with the soup,shakes do get a bit boring,mind you ive got bars now-yeehaa! how sad am i !
hopefully if it is hormones they will settle down soon.its just the attitude drives me mad,argumentative,sulky and thinking he knows everything-bit like his dad really! lol.

sounds just like my daughter, I've taken her iPod and laptop off her for a week, did seem to make a difference last night, they get into a habit I think and don't know they are doing it, she keeps telling everyone she hates them, which now my 5 year old keeps saying which isn't good,

anyway what flavor bars have u had, I don't like the choc one, it's too salty the cranberry and mint ones are lovley,

have a good day x

ive just had an orange bar,was nice,quite strong orange flavour,had to chew it for ages though,felt really wierd after all the shakes! think i will try the choc or cranberry one tommorrow..

wednesday morning
well im feeling in a really good mood today,trousers are a wee bit looser,cant wait to drop a size.right best get to work,and drinking my water.x

well,just booked a weekend away for my fortieth,not til october,going to amsterdam with hubs and another couple.at last something to look forward to.
wish i could book summer holiday,but have to wait til we have some more spare cash.and OH has paid his tax bill.
struggling with water today,going to try some mint tea.x

wel,its nearly the weekend and i have been making plans,im out to lunch on saturday with the girls,ive just looked at the menu and i will be having a chicken breast with or veg,hopefully this wont do any damage.
im going to drink sparkling water so that will be fine.looking forward to having a good old gossip and catching up with everyone,i cant not eat anything so thats the best i can do.
i have another night out on the 25th,but i will plan that nearer the time. i hope to be in a smaller clothes size for that one.hmm,wish i was slim already.feeling very impatient today!

Hi RubyAngel (Pretty Name, BTW)--

I just read through diary had a few thoughts on some of your posts.

well,back from shopping,bought some soap and glory goodies

I love their body scrub and Firmanator.

10lbs have fallen off my fat little body! yay go me!!

"Go You" :)

hes nearly 11,so maybe its the start of his hormones kicking in.he is so grumpy,and sarcastic,he is driving me mad.

My DS is 19 and has only returned to somewhat "human status" within the past year. I thought teenage girls were the worst, but now I know differently.

15lbs down,but dont feel it,clothes are maybe a smidgen looserbut thats all,hope i se a difference soon

When I did LL it took a long time for the clothes size to change... but then it went rapid fire. I ended with some "mid-term" clothes that still had the tags on them and I returned them when I reached goal, and bought smaller sizes.

i will be having a chicken breast with or veg,hopefully this wont do any damage.

That should keep you in ketosis, but try to have a low GI veg. And plain water is better than the sparkling for some reason, but it is not a big deal over all.

You seem to have a good plan and your head is in the right place to be successful. You have been very kind and supportive in your posts on other threads, and I appreciate that.

Good Luck.

MinnieMel

Back