just do it!

thanks mel,sometimes feel like im talking to myself here,its fine
though,do it all day at home lol! my son seems a lot calmer this week,he is normally so good,its just the attitude sometimes,"forgetting" manners etc,think he is probably just trying to see how far he c an push me-not very,as he has found out!

Hi RA -- I just wish the weather wasn't such rubbish atm. But, a weekend is still a weekend.

MM

5 day weekend for me, lovely usually, but because im not feeling 100% at the moment Im going to be at home...bored. Very dangerous on the CD!!!! Have a good weekend folks!

well monday again, unfortunately,i had a wee slip-up at the weekend,and came off plan,i talked myself into it,so of course all my hard work last week was a bit of a waste really! sts at weigh in,and now back to the plan ,wont be making that mistake again.
hey-ho! have to get to ketosis again now-what a fool!

We all make mistakes, but the best thing we can do is learn from them.

Have a good week, and I'm glad you have got the will power to get back on the diet wagon :) x

I agree with miss Louise! Hang in there I'm sure all will be ok xx

well,ive had a hot choc,and a bar,nearly 2 ltres of water drunk,yay im on my way again. early night tonight i think, lots of pampering to do!

Hi Ruby,

You are better off for having been on plan all week than you would have been to not have done so... a 'wee" slip up happens. I think drinking your water, trying to add a little fitness, and finding somethng other than food to meet your needs (i.e. the pamper) are all the way to go. You'll be fine.

And, you can lose weight w/o being in ketosis. The ketosis is supposed to help with the physical hunger.

MM

weds, well bit of a hectic week this week,so have not had chance to update,well,i have my next weigh in on the 18th,next friday,so nearly 2 weeks since last one ,im hoping for 7lbs,at the moment im 14stone exactly so that would take me nicely into the 13s,we shall see,i have really bad pmt at the mo,so not feeling great, sometimes being a woman sucks! xx

LOL... the minute I read your post I started hearing that country western song... "Sometimes it's hard being a woman..."
Sorry Ruby, PMT is not joke (but it won't get a murder conviction overturned, either). ;)
Why do you weigh every two weeks? (If you have already answered this I apologise... I am a bit blond these days).
Fingers crossed for the 13s! Whooha...

MM

lol at the song! i have cheered up a bit this evening! ,i normaly weigh every week, i see my cdc at a beauty salon,just couldnt find a n appointment that suited both of us until next friday,i do prefer weekly really but hey-ho!
well im going to give myself a nice mani and pedi this evening, im thinking red toenails-always good for the soul! xx

Ooooh pretty. I am thinking of doing the same, but maybe in the morning. I am still doing stuff in the house -- but I may give it rest and start back up in the morning.

MM

morning!
well another night of waking and just general unsettledness,oh well dont feel to bad today,just looked at my red toenails-always cheer me up-little things and all that!
think im defo back in ketosis,so thats good.im defo not cheating again,im sure thats why my mood has been a bit low lately,live and learn though!
well,thats all for now onwards and downwards!xx

hi ruby, glad your still ok with diet, I've had a bad couple of weeks but seem to be ok now, it's weekends I dread!! got work for next 3 days so that always helps Me x

Morning Ruby,

Glad to hear you are in good spirits. I have not done my pedi, yet -- but I plan to do so. I think I might go for a Valentines' Day Pink!

MM

friday.
well another week nearly done and the weekend is nearly here.were off to the cinema tommorrow to watch tangled,looking forward to that ,taking my daughter and her friend,shall go with a bar and a coke zero,so that shall be fine.
i find the weekends so much harder than the week days,i think its because we are in and out the house a lot,and the kids always seem to want feeding ! in the week when im on my own im not faced with to many temptations!
on monday im getting some reebok easitone trainers,my friend works in a sport shop and is getting them with her staff discount for me,im plannning on wearing these while walking my doggy,hope they work! mind you its not really my legs and bottom that are the problem,its my huge tummy! oh well maybe they will work on that to ! can always dream.xx

morning ruby, let me know if the trainers are any good, was thinking of getting some for when I go walking, I'm just the same with the weekend, I do work on Saturday so when I get back kids always want something quick, normally involves a takeaway!!! I'm going to cinema to sat night to watch the fighter, I haven't been out since Xmas, it's a good idea to take a bar, I will do that too

have a good day x

thanks sarah,i agree defo the weekends are hard,but i shall dig my heels in thisweek and think thin!

Went to see Tangled with my mate and our kids last weekend, you'll love it :)

Glad to hear you're back on track and feeling better for it :)

I'm on day 4 and dreading the weekend.... Just gonna keep in mind how good I feel right now, and how awful I felt first few days. I REALLY don't wanna go back there!!

Hope you have a great weekend xxx

Back