Total Solution Just Doing IT.

Quick update day 7am been a 100% week and that isn't going to change anytime soon, so tomorrow morning should be official 100% week. I think fact I'm just doing shakes is helping my body churn through the digestion, my stomach seems to be getting smaller every day :)

Had a double espresso Costa yesterday made in a nespreso my sister has (coffee machine) tasted much better than instant might treat myself to one at 4 stone lost point.

Feeling great about surviving cravings over the weekend. I am fairly confident future cravings will be all the easier for it as I now have some evidence to know when I had strong cravings before i was more powerful than the cravings.

Only had 3.5 hours sleep but don't feel too tired, it reminds me that apart from weight loss this diet is helping our body have a break in so many other ways, I may have usually been digesting a 3 course Chinese Saturday night in my sleep, body must think it's on holiday haha.

Will be travelling back to London later this afternoon. Had a really nice weekend and it was made all the better for absence of alcohol and knowing I've had my first 100% weekend.

Have an awesome Sunday everyone. Good luck with your plans!

You are doing really well and a positive attitude really makes the diet easier!

Have a good journey!

Well done for staying 100% all week, particularly with extra challenges of being away from home.

I've got a coffee machine and the coffee is amazing! Having a black coffee from it is very different from a mug of instant. Definitely sounds like a good incentive. I like to give myself a reward for each stone but I find it difficult to think of things sometimes as I've always rewarded myself with food before. A friend and I have promised ourselves a spa day when we both lose 2 stone.

I hope you get to your coffee machine weight super soon x

Well done for staying 100% all week, particularly with extra challenges of being away from home.

I've got a coffee machine and the coffee is amazing! Having a black coffee from it is very different from a mug of instant. Definitely sounds like a good incentive. I like to give myself a reward for each stone but I find it difficult to think of things sometimes as I've always rewarded myself with food before. A friend and I have promised ourselves a spa day when we both lose 2 stone.

Have you tried azera americano instant? Tastes like proper coffee from a machine!!

Well done! I hope my first week is as successful as yours! :)

Thanks, am sure it will be, will be checking out your updates to find out!

You are doing really well and a positive attitude really makes the diet easier!

Have a good journey!

thanks Natalie, yes first week all but done which is nice!

thanks foodforthought! Spa day sounds like a great idea. Yeah i think i will shoot for the coffee machine at 4 stone lost.

That's the only instant I like! I have it at work and use it at home too if I want a really big mug. Is delish!
Have you tried azera americano instant? Tastes like proper coffee from a machine!!

Thanks ladies. Nice idea, will get some! I saw these on exante website might give them a whirl too....
http://www.exantediet.com/diet-products/beanies-chocolate-lovers-instant-coffee-pack/11265014.html

they have a variety of flavours and these little things help i think

Quick update. Just got home. Don't know what's wrong with me lately craving takeaway food really bad this weekend. But put it off. Then again even now I feel like ffs why can't i just have something.

THE INSANE THING IS I AM NOT HUNGRY... I JUST WANT THE TASTE OF THIS FOOD IN MY MOUTH AND GOING DOWN MY THROAT. THIS IS RETARDED. AND IT IS A MESSED UP BRAIN WIRING. ANYWAY. YEAH I JUST THINK THIS IS INSANE, THAT YOU CAN WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND YET YOUR BRAIN CONSTANTLY TRIGGERS CHEMICALS IN YOU TO MAKE YOU WANT TO GO AND GET BAD FOOD. CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY.

On the plus side i've had a sneaky weigh in and half a day early, i now weigh 20st 8ibs, so have lost 9ibs in 6.5 days, will confirm tomorrow on end of week 1 official but that's pretty awesome really. If that doesn't motivate the junk food out of me don't know what will (although the damn idea is still floating my head).

Anyway. Just wanted to update and let you know where things are at!

Thanks for the support and for checking the blog out, have a great week all

Last edited:
The beanies are nice too! Love the hazelnut one, not so keen on the vanilla.
If you go on the beanies website they do loads of different flavours, for coffee machines too!

Hope you've woken up to find the cravings have gone. I've really struggled sometimes but now as time has gone on I find it interesting.

I know I'm not hungry, but I want to eat either something/anything or a particular thing. I have been able to find a lot of the triggers that make me binge eat when I don't need to eat.

Interesting but crap at the time...hope you've made it through X

Thanks! Yes cravings have virtually gone, alot less intense than yesterday night which is nice. It's hot here at the moment which helps, when it's really hot here i find i want to eat less junk.
Just sipping first shake of the day banana 6 months out of date, my sister had a batch she didnt use, so i picked them up. Felt a bit queezy two days ago for a day or so but i think it was a coincidence. I mean there's not exactly much to go wrong in the shake mix.. maybe the vitamins just wont be as good... Had 2 yesterday and felt ok today. So just having another now. Going to get through them all (bannana which are 6 months out) then move on to the others she gave me which are 4-5 month out then move back to my own batch. Handy because i only bought 2.5 weeks worth but this should get close to seeing me through to end of month now.

Weighed in today and was still 20stone 8, so it's official now i've lost 14.5 pounds since i started dieting at slimming world ~ 3 weeks ago, and 9ibs in the last week since i started Exante! pretty great.

Found a small bit of fraud on my bank card today (£10 purchase) so called bank to query and they refunded it and are sending a new card... as soon as i get my new card i'm going to order some beanies coffee!

Have a great Monday!!!

Amazing loss, really well done! Over a stone in 3 weeks is fab...you should be really proud of that.

Bad news about your card...well done for picking up on it. I hope that your new ones arrive super soon so you can get your coffee X

Seems like you've made an awesome start and are really motivated! Look forward to hearing how you progress - think you are going to do really well!

hey all, well bit a change of plan here =/
craving for a takeaway has been with me most of weekend subsided today but come back this evening. Kind of annoying, but i have thought about it and i'm going to have a night off tonight, and get back on it tomorrow. About to order a takeaway! confession time over lol. I actually layed on my bed for 5 minutes mulling this through. I dont even feel hungry (ketosis i guess) but i just want to eat something nice... so yeah it's a semi planned evening off, just about to order it now. Here's to still losing something in a week if i jump straight back on tomorrow!?

Thanks Natalie. So ordered a meal, left half a portion of rice, as my stomach has shrunk this week. Had a couple of other small snacks and low calorie soda. Back on it tomorrow.
I think it's fine and I'm actually pleased i did it after all, which is good I guess and way it should be. One thing i'll take forward from it is that the anticipation of good tasting food etc always tastes better than the food, although it was nice.
But for sure, I also think psychologically it's a powerful thing to have done, as I know you know, it's not the end of the world with food. This is a diet. I'm losing weight. If I want to detour now and again it's all good.
But I am determined to have a nice solid month at it now and lets see what happens. Cheers!

Thanks Natalie. So ordered a meal, left half a portion of rice, as my stomach has shrunk this week. Had a couple of other small snacks and low calorie soda. Back on it tomorrow.
I think it's fine and I'm actually pleased i did it after all, which is good I guess and way it should be. One thing i'll take forward from it is that the anticipation of good tasting food etc always tastes better than the food, although it was nice.
But for sure, I also think psychologically it's a powerful thing to have done, as I know you know, it's not the end of the world with food. This is a diet. I'm losing weight. If I want to detour now and again it's all good.
But I am determined to have a nice solid month at it now and lets see what happens. Cheers!

I think that is the most important thing - accepting that you ate and moving forward, after all this has got to translate into everyday life in the long term where you will be eating everyday and having to think about food choices and I for one have always berated myself for what I saw as 'bad' food choices but I think the lesson here is that there is no such thing it is just moderation. That is why I plan my days off and have a meal and get straight back on it. We all need to find a way to make it workable in our lives.

OK Fat fighters (haha couldn't resist that)... here we go Day 1 recommencing.

Weighed myself today and my little detour yesterday evening has cost 2ibs which tbh with although a high price I can live with it. I had one takeaway meal, which I didn't finish (and actually threw the half portion of rice away that was left in case i was tempted to eat it later) I also had 2 packets of crisps (~260 calories) and an alpen brunch bar and some low calorie soda.

Restarting today. Looking forward to a loss of some description in a weeks time (ideally 5ibish total, which will mean i've lost 3ibs and the 2ib gain, we'll see!) for now... just cracking on with it.

Mentally stronger for knowing I can cave in if i need to and eat something and just get back on it. Also for knowing that the food although very nice, was not as nice as my utopian imagery of it was, surprise surprise !

Anyway enough talking! I'm off to make another 5 month out of date banana shake!

Have a great Tuesday!

Just posting all my signature stats here for reference, as I'm about to completely change it but want to keep to refer to: -

12/5/2016 - 21st 8.5 pounds joined slimming world.
19/5/2016 - 21st 6.5 pounds left group, ordered Exante shakes, stayed on slimming world plan
30/5/2016 - 21st 3 pounds day 1 of Exante
31/5/2016 - 21st 0 pounds day 2 of Exante
6/6/2016 - 20st 8 pounds Week1 Complete - 9ibs loss! :)
6/6/2016 - PM had a night off plan.
7/6/2016 - 20st 10 pounds Exante Restart
Weight lost so far: 12.5 pounds:whacky068:

Last edited:
Back