Total Solution Just Doing IT.

Hey Natalie doing good thanks! Sleeping back to where i prefer it (which is fairly anti social!) I just woke up half hour ago.
100% day yesterday, just chugging on my water now. Pleased to say 1 pound has vanished in 24 hours, so we're back on the melting train! :)
and i get to cross another pound off my signature. How are you going today? just heading over to check your blog out.

Good, glad you are getting on well, and well done for the next lb off!

ok another night off yesterday damn it the slipperly slope that is coming off for one night turns into 2... well aint turning into 3! just got an email from exante about 4 week supply for £50.
Pretty fine offer... i've just ordered it: http://www.exantediet.com/diet-prod...hgemail&utm_content=TCMemail&widget_id=262537 - especially as it only has 4 strawberry shakes (which i hate!).

I have decided to throw myself into my work the next 2 weeks. I work from home so can do that. Work 12hour+ days for next 2 weeks. Not healthy long term but just what doctor ordered to get the focus back with the diet i think. Should be a welcome distraction from food. Have a great weekend!

Thanks Darcy 20stone 11 now, my odd few nights off here and there are proving costly.
Might try to get in here after all, i just arranged a holiday with a friend in 10 months, and i feel more motivated to stay good now. Will be good to be healthy for the trip in 10 months.
Had a cup of coffee today (amaretto beanies which arrived today which was nice). Got enough shakes when the next batch arrived for 6-7 weeks so no excuses now. Just genna stick on it.
Just going to get a chocolate mint cup.

OK! Day 2 of restart all going fine. 100% yesterday. and it's morning here for me (as i work through the night), and i have my 3 shakes ahead and don't forsee any problem.

Had a cococnut coffee and some water so far this morning. The beanies coffee's aren't really as nice as i thought they'd be. Wont bother with any more after this batch of 3 pots has gone, instead i'll buy some of the Azera style posh coffee that tastes a bit like it's come out of a machine as it tastes better.

This weight is going to fall off, because I aint eating again for about 5 months! Have a good weekend everyone

in 48 hours I've had 4 shakes, 1 slimming world meal, and 2 packets of crisps... not bad relatively speaking, but obv not good from diet point of view! So have just started a 14 day kickstart challenge.
Counted my shakes I have 147, so enough for 6 weeks.

Here's my tracker for next 14 days.
board.png

Current weight 20st 11.
Target weight in 14 days 19st 11. Let's see how we get on.

Thanks Darcy!

Day 3 of restart - 1st shake of the day! Cherry and Berry mmmm best one i've had i think! Nice. Decided to start trying out some of the new flavours i have.

Also good news today, I weighed myself and weighed in at 20stone 7ibs , 2ibs lighter than I've been since I started dieting a little over a month ago which means I've lost 1stone 1.5 pounds now.

Pleased the few nights off gain has dissapeared and then some now! Onwards and upwards! Going to remove a few pounds from my signature (a nice thing to be able to do !)

Back