Total Solution Just Doing IT.

OK back. Day 2 at the moment.

Starting weight 20 stone 5ibs 2 days ago.

Target Weight: 11 stone (just because i want to to get there and experience what it's like)

I'm doing intermitent fasting mixed with Exante.
0kcal / 600kcal on alternate days.

Yesterday I managed to do the fast day fine.

Today is 600kcal day, and i've just had a shepherds pie which I thought tasted fine.

It's just simple I don't care what happens... I'm just not veering off 0/600 kcal alternate days until i'm there. No more false starts!

I woke up at 11.30pm so this is early evening for me now, so about 5 hours until bed I guess

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Thanks Les. Had a bar for dinner, so that's day 2 now OK.

I watched to the bone on Netflix today, learnt a lot and great film, it's about anorexia. Very moving. Made me think about how so many people struggle with different weight and body image / food issues, and some are more extreme than others of course, but really opened my eyes.

Have been up for 17 hours, but going to try to make another 4 hours and get my sleep back to normal GMT :)

Hi morning all, managed to just about get back to normal sleeping last night and woke up at 5 this morning.

I was curious about where fat goes from first when dieting (on the male body) and google it, no good answers but I stumbled on a liposuction article. I was surprised to read that the most fat removed via liposuction is usually 12ibs per session.

I have a lot of weight to lose and I find that fact quite motivating, because every time I manage to lose 12ibs now ill consider myself as having given myself a liposuction without the risks, or expense =)

Today is a 0kcal day for me, and I awoke not exactly inspired with the idea but I feel motivated for today now. Hope you all hit your personal targets for today whatever they may be!

Hope today goes well, lots and lots of water might help. A friend had liposuction on her face, she was slim but any weight gain went straight to her face. The idea was that it removed the actual cell so is she gained weight it would go to other areas. It cost thousands but it did work. But I am not sure if part of the reason it worked was because she spent so much money.

ah yes that makes sense, thanks. Yes I realised today talking with a friend that lipsocution is more about body scultping that losing weight, I was kind of confused on that point.

Today has been challening already 3 hours into my morning, and the 0kcal day was super tough. I had a headache earlier which I just managed to get through with some water.

But lately the last 15 minutes I was getting a really difficult urge to just go and do some microwave burgers that happen to be downstairs...

I weighed myself to see if that'll help motivation and I've lost 4ibs in 2 and a bit days, which is pretty amazing.

So am 20s 1ib now.

I decided I will have a cherry and almond bar (200kcal) and see how the rest of the day goes, if I need to eat more products today and switch over to a total solution day I'll do it.

Main thing is I stay on the diet i think.

I've had 600 calories in 2 days , so I guess no surprise my body was craving the burger in the fridge downstairs.

I find the cherry and almond bars really filling, first time I had it was yesterday and it surprised me, also that it's coated in chocolate was a bit of a surprise.

Havent even finished eating it as I type this, and the urge to eat trash has already subsided a lot.

I really wanted to do 0kcal / 600kcal alternate days - but main thing for now is just to ensure I stick to total solution I think, and anything else is a bonus.

Another morning dawning. Feeling good. So funny how your mood goes all over the place on this diet in the early phases. Yesterday it was such a struggle and I just wanted to eat , now I am happy I am still on it and starting day 4.
Today I am going to just drink water, and go for a 0kcal day, which will mean the last 4 days looked like this:

Day 1 - 0kcal
Day 2 - 600kcal
Day 3 - 600kcal
Today - 0kcal

That's the plan! It's warm here today which helps a bit I think. Have a great day everyone, and hope you reach your goals for the day!

Hope today go well for you, mornings are my easy times. I can normal manage on coffee and water till about midday and mid afternoon on weekends. Evenings are my struggle and I have to leave the last pack till about 9 as I find it really difficult to sleep if I feel hungry. I do the 5 hour roughly between packs it's what fell into place.

OK back. Day 2 at the moment.

Starting weight 20 stone 5ibs 2 days ago.

Target Weight: 11 stone (just because i want to to get there and experience what it's like)

I'm doing intermitent fasting mixed with Exante.
0kcal / 600kcal on alternate days.

Yesterday I managed to do the fast day fine.

Today is 600kcal day, and i've just had a shepherds pie which I thought tasted fine.

It's just simple I don't care what happens... I'm just not veering off 0/600 kcal alternate days until i'm there. No more false starts!

I woke up at 11.30pm so this is early evening for me now, so about 5 hours until bed I guess

Breakfast:

Lunch:
Hey I'm curious, what are the benefits of fasting when you're on 600 cals? Is it not dangerous? Just curious

no i dont think it's dangerous, but i'm not a doctor, i read a study about a very obese person (400ib +) that fasted without food for a year under medical supervison and lived, so i dont think 0/600 is going to doing me any harm on alternate days....
however... that aside, psychologically it's a total disaster! the continual 1 day starvation is a complete ***** when it comes to cravings, so much so at 5pm today i tried an emergency switch to Exante, and then ended up coming off completely!
But it's not all bad, i've still had 3 days on plan and 1 without any calories. I'm going to eat my usual food today/this evening.
And start again tomorrow, but this time i'm just moving over to Exante TS. Maybe i'll try 400kcal a day instead of 6.

The advantage was basically just about losing weight quicker. But yeah seems my plan has been foiled on day 4!
But will be back on it tomorrow. I just can't afford to let this go this time, or i'll be 80 one day in a rocking chair wondering what it would be like to be at an ideal body size. I'm already 35 so this needs to happen sooner rather than later!!

So yeah, back on it tomorrow. :(

What I would suggest you do is have the 600kcal a day until you get use to it, then if you still feel that you need to go on a 400kcal then remove one more product as it wouldn't be such a shock for your body and more likely to stick to it.

I won't say 35 is really that old, keeping in mind I'm 31 myself, but I understand wanting to get the weight off as quickly as possible and I weigh more than you! Maybe add some light/moderate exercise instead such as swimming, going for a walk/jog/run or an exerise dvd for an extra boost?

Thanks Gamy, yes good advice! You're right. Since my late twenties I started feeling old, but plenty of years left and many a reason to lose the weight for sure. By the way you're doing awesome i see you have almost lost 3 stone, way to go, I look forward to getting to that point in the future.

Well this morning was a very nice surprise, I ate my regular food yesterday evening as mentioned, and drank diet cola. Today I had thought i won't weigh myself until the end of the month as the gain will likely demotivate me, as I had weighed myself on day 3 and had lost 4ibs. Anyway, given I am restarting today after the 1 day break, I thought in the end it was kind of stupid not to weigh myself so I did.

I have still lost the 4ibs! So I guess I must have a lost a bit more during day 4 before I came off plan in the evening or something.

Anyway the nice news is my 1 day dereail doesn't appear to have cost me.

There are two sets of scales in the house, so I checked on the second set to and it also confirmed (more or less) the 4ib had been taken off, my scales said 20stone 1ib ; the other scales said 20stone 1 and 3/4 pound ; I just wanted to check there wasn't a huge discrepancy.

Today I am going to try the 400kcal day, if I have any more slip ups in the next week, i'll revert to 600kcal a day and just stick to it indefinatley.

Hope you all have a great day!

With diets, I think the most important thing is if we come off plan, to get straight back on, pleased I did today, and feels great to have seemingly got away with the night off!

I find if I aim to high diet wise I am more likely to fail. I try to stick to three packs but if I need four or boiled eggs, ham, cheese I will have some. Knowing I can seems to take away temptation and I rarely need them. This is a diet of the mind and trying to find what works for you is a bit of trial and error.

I find if I aim to high diet wise I am more likely to fail. I try to stick to three packs but if I need four or boiled eggs, ham, cheese I will have some. Knowing I can seems to take away temptation and I rarely need them. This is a diet of the mind and trying to find what works for you is a bit of trial and error.

I really like your line of thought there, I think it's the difference between making it or not. This time I haven't given myself a set deadline, a set goal or too much pressure, and it seems I'm doing fine. It's not a race against time and myself, I just want to get there in the end. However, that being said, the less time I spend on a vlcd, the better off I'll be! Sometimes, the constraints are just too heavy, but right now I'm not feeling pressured. I met up with some friends here in NYC last night and they all said wow, you've lost weight - I saw them less than 3 weeks ago!

Free fall yes good point!

Enlightenme that must be awesome grats on the compliment!

Today I stuck to my plan of 400kcal.

Breakfast - nill
Lunch- toffee nut bar
Dinner curry flavor n rice

Loving the hot meals, for 200cal keto meals, they aren't too bad at all.

I could have missed dinner, I drank a tonne of water today... But thought that's stupid, I'll just be starving tomorrow morning, so had it.

Good luck tomorrow all!

Back