Just done the 3 day trial, liked it so here goes!

Had my weigh in today no weight loss and no inches lost not so happy but i think im smaller on my face and my arms and legs i fell a bit smaller :confused:

Hello :)

Hope you don't mind me asking but how much is Herbalife??? I've got a meeting with a distributor next week to do all my stats, goals etc but would like to be able to anticipate how much it costs???

I've done WW for years and I'm only 1lb off my goal weight, I did achieve my goal weight last year and have always managed to maintain there or thereabouts but I feel like I'm stuck in a rut and ideally I'd like to lose another 5-7 lbs for my wedding in November!!!

Would you recommend as I don't think my heart is fully in WW at the mo? Xxxx

The shake is £27 plus £3.50 postage although I presume you won't pay that if you're seeing your distributor. They do like to sell you the full package including protein powder, tea Znd vitamins which can cost around £150 but you don't need everything. I just buy the shake and have done for about two years

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that, I know she'll probably tell me all this next week but how long would the tub last you which is £27????

I'm just trying to weigh up whether its financially viable??? What results have you seen over the past two years? Xxxx

It depends how many shakes you have. I started off on two a day but soon went to just breakfast. If you have two a day Italy's just I see a month and over a month at one a day. I have also varied how I eat as well. I've used a mixture of cal counting and just low fat eating as well. I've actually lost nearly 6 stone. It's taken a couple of years I suppose but it's a lifestyle for me. It's not purely Herbalife that's done it but I've found a way of eating that suits me. I love the shakes mainly for breakfast and I only have two shakes when I feel I need a boost or to refocus my mind again. It's worth the investment go for it

It depends how many shakes you have. I started off on two a day but soon went to just breakfast. If you have two a day Italy's just I see a month and over a month at one a day. I have also varied how I eat as well. I've used a mixture of cal counting and just low fat eating as well. I've actually lost nearly 6 stone. It's taken a couple of years I suppose but it's a lifestyle for me. It's not purely Herbalife that's done it but I've found a way of eating that suits me. I love the shakes mainly for breakfast and I only have two shakes when I feel I need a boost or to refocus my mind again. It's worth the investment go for it

Thanks for that, it's just interesting to see how others have gone on using it, well done on such a fantastic weight loss, that's phenomenal!!!

I'm excited to see what is going to be best for me and to see if its the boost I need, plus it will be good to get someone else's perspective on what I'm already doing now :)

Will update how I get on next week :) Xxxxx

Back