Just engaged - lots to lose!!!!

katy2783

Hi all,

Lou told me to join this forum!

I started on Xenical on boxing day lost 11 pound in my first week and my secon weigh in tomorrow!

Me and the oh went for a nice walk round stone henge today and he made a shock proposal! Told him no planning till I hit 15 stone!!

Last edited:
Hiya Katy2783, congratulations on your engagement. Can I suggest you post on the Xenical Forum. You are sure to get loads of support there. It's worth reading some of the earlier posts. There are some really inspirational stories there. Good luck.

I do post on the Xenical forum - but due to being a bride to be as well thought i could post here too

Hi Katy

Welcome to the Brides to be forum & yes of cause you can post here to, looking forward to reading about your progress :) x x

Hi Katy

Welcome to the Brides to be forum & yes of cause you can post here to, looking forward to reading about your progress :) x x

Thanks hun, I may only be on the begining of my journey but I am still a bride to be! xx

Hey Katy

what a great start to the New Year...! Th epounds will fly off and you'll be actively planning before you know it....I've still got 4 stone to lose before September! xxx

I am getting married in 435 days time aaarrgghh and have just started slim fast plan not sure how i going to get on but fingers crossed!

Back