just for fun

yes I do - if I could reach them lol

whats your favorite xmas present so far?

xx

no.. but im pretty much ticklish every where else!

the person below me is the same star sign as me? (capricorn)

no I am Sagittarius (SP?) but don't really follow my stars unless they are really good. The person below me has lost over 21lbs on CD and has brown hair

Oh my god julia, great guess! ive lost 29lbs and have mousy brown hair that i dye a dark blonde colour.

the person below me loves spice girls music but is embarrased to admit it!

lol ... oh I used to love singing along to their songs, dont really love them but I always thought they were ok!

The person below me has a tattoo?

Yes i do, on my shoulder designed it myself. The person below me is going on a date this week.

yup got the eye of ra (egyptian eye) on my bum hehe it's my personal no entry sign :giggle:

The person below me is not looking forward to work tomorrow

oh poo sorry lol

nope not going on a date this week :( unless you can call a vet visit a date lol

the person below me is not looking forward to work tomorrow

nope sorry, at work now so cant dread whats already happening! but i am dreading going to uni 2mara morn as i have to get up at 7 to get there for 9. i know 7 isnt that early for some folk but it is for me!!

the person below me is feeling very positive today

Not terribly positive, no - rather related to the work question above. Really not keen on my job.

The person below me is an ebay-a-holic?

nope for some reason i cant work it, and is a bit too much hassle for me x

the person below me loves watching Jerry Springer (watching it now ;) )

Jerry Springer - no, watched him when he first came to British TV probably about 8 years or so ago, but now think they are much the same.

The person below has already booked next years holiday!

Sadly, probably no hols next year.

The person below me prefers their shakes hot?

yup, but then again hasnt everyone??

the person below me is getting really annoyed about the crap weather we are having?

I am, to the point of being anal, I have been told.:eek:

The person belows me will be watching Waterloo Road on TV tonight.

Back