just for fun

Nope, I have a dog, but at the moment he is with my parents as I can't walk him at night whilst looking after my little girl (Hubby away!).....

The person below me isn't afraid of spiders

Errrr yuk, I dont do marmite! lol

The person below me would do a parachute jump

I have done! A few, in my mad days :) I don't think I would do one now though. Although I do want to go wingwalking on an utterly butterly plane when I get to goal!

The person below me has eaten frog's legs?

:sign0137: Nope and i dont intend to try them either..lol

The person below is getting married?

No not anymore, was one for 11 years, got pregnant and craved meat and ended up becoming a meat eater again and have stayed one for the past 6 years now. lol

The person below me has seen a ghost

Yes, sort of ... we had 2, one died, the other as from yesterday is now living in a lunchbox, my other half dropped a saucepan on top of the glass bowl (they hung on a rack above), it smashed and we had a tidal wave of water, fish, rocks, plants etc all over the worktop and kitchen floor.

The person below me likes watching Heroes?

I don't watch it but I have heard so many good things about it I think I should!

Sorry to hear about your goldfish tidal wave! I hope the remaining fishy is ok:gen157:

The person below me was a Big Brother addict this summer?

Yes .. for the first 8 or so weeks, then I got Big Brother Overload and stopped watching!

The person below is looking forward to Christmas

Oh Yes! I LOVE Christmas! Can't wait to get my tree out and decorate it lol! The only thing I hate about Christmas is the build up to it, working in Asda, all those people panick buying and overloading on all sorts of goodies. When the shelves are empty us poor checkout girls get shouted at by angry customers. One of my friends was attacked last year by a customer, the car park was full and she was just parking in the staff car park when he went ballistic, shouting that she shouldn't be parking there! :eek::eek: Poor girl was upset for hours!

The person below me needs a haircut.

I dont have a new phone just yet but I am allowed to upgrade next month so ill be going for a slimmer, slicker phone to match me.

The person below me ...... watches far toooo many soap operas

No to be honest I dont really like soaps that much. I like watching dramas or movies, I do like csi, silent witness etc stuff like that rather than corrie, eastenders etc.

The person below me recently decorated?

Was meant to do decorate this week, but managed to procrastinate as usual. Did buy new curtains. Anyway it is winter and dark soon so no one will see the terrible paint work.
The person below me has been on TV.

Yes indeed i have! a few times. I used to be on a welsh soap called "pobol y cwm" and also took part in many singing and instument competitions :)

The person below me prefers cats to dogs xxx

Oh yes I have 9 cats !!

The person below me is planning a very special christmas this year

We always make a big fuss at Xmas but this year it will be special in a weight loss way .... Yes Im going to be slim with my kids this year. So wont be worried and avoiding the camera or camcorder during any special family moments.

The person below me has borrowed (stolen) something while drunk?

Back