just for fun

Nope straight as a latt damn it but i did have a perm once when i was 9 lol

The person below me has started christmas shopping already

nope sorry - completely naturally straight hair. got a fuzzy haired friend who falls out with me regularly about it.

the person below me once tucked her skirt into her knickers and walked around for quite a while without noticing?

aaaahhh crossed posts nina. ive started xmas shopping already but only in my head!! and most of the stuff i plan to buy is for the new super slim by xmas me!!!

the person below me once tucked her skirt into her knickers and walked around for quite a while without noticing?

No but I did once go for a shower in a shower block at a campsite, hung my clothes on a peg and stuffed my knickers & socks in the top of my jeans. After my shower I put the jeans back on with no knickers and socks because I forgot to take clean stuff with me to put on after. Forgot to put the knickers and socks inside my towel to walk across the field. I got loads of funny looks because I was waking across the campsite with my knickers hanging out of the bottom of the leg of my jeans! I forgot they were there when I put the jeans back on :rotflmao:

The person below me has never done anything quite as silly as that? (or if you have, do tell :p)

Just as silly. Went swimming but changed at home so I could get to the pool (outside pool) and just pull off my clothes and jump in quickly. Put my knickers on over my costume so I didn't forget them. Of course, I pulled the clothes off quickly - forgot the knickers and ran about twenty foot in front of everyone with my black swimming costume and white, waist high knickers!

The person below me has a purple wall somewhere in their house?

Nope, not a lover of purple really. But the orange paisley wallpaper and orange paint in the back bedroom has caused some family controversy - I am devoted to 1970s homewears:D

The person below me blushes when complimented on her/his weightloss?

yes i do and i've just tried on my favourites for the first time in 13 weeks and the tops are actually loose!!! they were tight around my calves last time! yipppeeee

the person below me has been to The Grand Canyon before

Nope, went up to the first floor as the ticket was included as part of a package. Stood by the lift terrified to move, shaking, looking white and got lift straight back down (frightened of heights)

The next person has fluffy slippers on.

Yes, I collect West German lamps from the 1970s.

The person below me likes the new chocolate orange shake?

Funnily enough I am humming that "big girls don`t cry"
ROFL it was on the radio when I just came in from work.

The preson below reads there "star signs" everyday

Not a secret as such but was told a rumour which just can't be true. So it's one I definitely won't be passing onto anyone else!

The person below me TOLD someone a secret last week and knows the person they told won't pass it on?

Correct

Yes, I told my best friend of 23 years.

The person below is an avid soap fan (the TV shows, as opposed to toiletries :D)

Eeek! No! I don't have a telly. I am a social worker and thus work with people who seem to live mad soap opera plot lines. That is quite enough for me.

The person below me loves animals?

Love animals - usually more than peope. My favourites are dogs and orang-utans and my dream job would be running a great ape sanctuary.

The person below me has a naughty dog?

Back