Just for fun!!!!

woof

Alway see the love x
Removed as I forgot where I was posting and I know some people would have grumbled. lol

Woofy X

Last edited:
awww come on, I could do with some fun, stuff the stuffies!

DDT, have u seen my facebook pic? It was that then I took if off. Thought it would be a giggle then re-thought.....Some people.... ( roll eyes)

Woofy X

Woofy what's with the "Hot" mood? Errrm and this pic?

lol... HOT cause I so am 2n... The pic, well I had 2nd thoughts... Didnt think it would go down too well....It was just a funny pic of me

Woofy X

Wish I was hot. Stuck at my mum and dads for a fortnight and my dad is so tight with the heating lol. ill have to reactivate my facebook and have a nosey :)

lol....... Facebook has all changed... Dont like it... Im bored!! Wish I went out 2n now... Sob. Sob. Sniff

Woofy X

Why do they keep messing with it? Even worse when using one of these dongle things, this pay as you go vodafone jobbie is totally crap :(

So, Mr c. Why are you not out shaking ur feather tail 2n and showing off ur red nose??

Woofy X

Broke up with the gf and had to get out of her house. So back at mum and dads (at 39 lol) and not really in the mood. I had rented my house out but luckily my tenants have found somewhere else and I can get back in it in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Oh, sorry to hear that, hunni... I love being single.... Im sure you will 2, babes. 2 weeks will fly by... HOUSE WARMING springs to mind.. Hee Hee

Woofy X

Think being single for a while will do me good! Can be selfish now and focus on getting myself sorted. Plenty of nice peeps on here to keep me from getting lonely. Thanks Woofy x

Now ur have no g/f u will be able to go on face book!!! We are all on there.... Nothing stopping you now, tiger.. GGrrr

Woofy X

I guess so. Will sort that out tomorrow now, totally knackered - was arguing all night so need my sleep lol. Goodnight x

You never know, hunni, all may seem better in the day time... 2m

Fingers crossed x

Woofy X

woo hoo we can harrass craig on face book !!!!sory to hear about youre breakup xx
and woof that pic was fab , nowt wrong with it x

Morning Sukie....
Oh the picture.... wish I hadnt of started with that.. lol

Was a cool pic for f/b but so had 2nd thought for here......

* * * Mornings* * *

How is every1 today??

Woofy X

Back