Just found a lump

Hiya, Just been reading your posts, Please try not to worry, I know so much easier said than done, the best thing is you could have been waiting weeks and been worrying even more. Whatever it is, lets hope they get it sorted out so you can relax and get on with your life. Sounds quite optimistic at the moment but its best they rule out anything else, will be thinking of you between now and next week, please let us know how you are getting on, if we can do anything just shout!!

Hugs and Healing Dust coming your way, Angela xx

i discovered a lump back in the summer & went to my GP. he thought it was nothing but wasn't taking any chance, i'm sure thats what your GP is doing. I booked my own hosp appointment on line & had a mamogram & biopsy done whilst i was there & went back for the results a week later. It was all very quick & efficient. Luckily in my case it was just a fibroadenoma (fatty lump) but they said it had prob been there for a while but i felt it then cos of having lost weight.
I'm sure the quickness of the hospital's response is nothing to worry about, just they are quick these days (prevention is alot easier than cure)
good luck
xx

Hi

How are you? Was thinking of you today - hope all is well :)

the hospital will have contacted you quickly because they now have targets to meet and they score better if they have shorter waiting times etc. its better for us as patients anyway. now shaz, remember, try and push away the negative thoughts, balance your thinking, as i said earlier, i know its easy for other people to give advice when its not happening to them, but it should help a little. am glad you feel supported. will look in daily to see if you are ok or need a bit of support love sam xx

Hi Shaz,

I'm so pleased you have an appointment. I hope you are OK right now.

Thnking of you .... x

Hugs Sharon, and Im sure all will be ok, not long to wait now x

So pleased you have an appointment, waiting just for a date is awful. I'll have everything crossed that everything is okay - your doctor like he was fairly confident (they can't be too over confident in case people sue them!) Big hugs xxx

hi avnt been on this for a few days hope hope everything turns out ok for you,will be thinking of you

Pleased you have been offewred an appointment so quickly.......hope things go ok for you...thinking about you.

Enjoy the meal .. :) you will think straight more so when you've been seen , they gave me a rough idea at the hospital that he thought it was nothing but still had to do the biopsy .

Hiya Shaz - I've been thinking of you and wondering how you are doing. Just read up on the posts and am so glad that you have an appointment.
It's gonna be really hard waiting for it to come round but I know you will be ok.
Forget the bloody diet and just focus on relaxing and pampering yourself. You can always restart after all this is over and done with.
Please stay strong babe - keep hope in your heart and all will be well.
Lots of love
Tansyx

Hiya

Hope you are OK today and managing to stay calm, still thinking of you. Be kind to yourself. Sending you loads of positive thoughts :)

Hi Everyone.

Thanks again for all your kind words. I've just kept myself busy today. I'm doing ok. I have times when I'm a bit weepy and 'thinking' too much but others when I think 'if it is the worst then I'll fight the bugger'. Its easy to say don't think the worst, but its human nature. Over the next few weeks my life may go back to being normal....with everyday concerns like weight etc, or it may be turned on its head. Its the not knowing. (I'm hoping the first is true!!).

I'm not dieting at the moment. I'm keeping the carbs low apart from the Ice Cream my hubby put out for me tonight, but apart from that I'm not being silly.

Thanks again everyone.xx

The power of positive thinking really works.....thinking of you big time!

Hi Sharon,

Hope all is ok.... I was just looking for you to get your contact details to ask re a holiday!!!

I hope everything goes well for you and am thinking of you...

Stay strong

Nas x

Back