just given blood and...

daisydoll

Gold Member
... when the nurse filling in the health questionnaire came to the 'do you weigh less than 8 stone' and i said no she said to me 'are you sure, you look very small!!!'

def made my day!

daisy x

Last edited:
Hi Daisy, That must've felt great :D

When I lost weight with LL before, I remember someone telling me I looked "tiny" ... I was still 9 stone but i'll never forget that & hope someone says it again in the near future !!

yoyo
xx

Dainty Daisy...you deserve the nice feeling it gives you after all your hard work. xx :)

how exciting! well done you x

he he lil skinny min!!

Kat xx

That must have felt great Daisy. Well done you.
:553:

Mmm - It's those little 'thoughtless' comments from folk that betray the way you are really perceived by others.

How lovely Daisy :D:D:D

i actually mananged to resist saying 'this time last year you wouldn't have asked me that' as i am aware if anyone says anything 'nice' about me i always have to put myself down so i was pleased about that too

the daft thing is i'm 11lb over 8stone so i know i don't look that small, but it was still nice anyway.

ive booked to donate again on 17th jan so fingers crossed i'm still this size then!!! - something to aim for

daisy x

i actually mananged to resist saying 'this time last year you wouldn't have asked me that' as i am aware if anyone says anything 'nice' about me i always have to put myself down so i was pleased about that too

Daisy - this is something I need to stop as well - every time someone tells me I'm looking skinny I feel I have to tell them that I am still overweight in terms of BMI and that I need to lose quite a lot more yet. I feel I need to justify myself. At least I am aware of this now, next step is to work on stopping my mouth opening hehe.

It really does show that how you feel isn't always how you are seen.

The majority of ladies in my LL group do not look overweight to me, certainly not obese! I was amazed to see such stunners, but they all knew in themselves that they were not the weight they wanted to be.

They will be seriously beautiful when they reach goal! :)

Daisy - this is something I need to stop as well - every time someone tells me I'm looking skinny I feel I have to tell them that I am still overweight in terms of BMI and that I need to lose quite a lot more yet. I feel I need to justify myself. At least I am aware of this now, next step is to work on stopping my mouth opening hehe.
Me too - I just can't help myself :(

Congrats Daisy - must have felt soooo fab! xx

Back