just got my bumper pack and????????

nix192

S: 19st0lb C: 15st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 3st4lb(17.29%)
been on exante for about ten days and im well happy that ive lost about a stone:D But just received my first bumper pack (i only orderd a week of shakes and bars to see how i went). well i was sooo excited to get home this lunchtime and try a soup but omg i nearly hurled:spit:tried the chicken one and i just cant get it down any help on how to get it down me would be great.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

chubbers

S: 12st0lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 1st8lb(13.1%)
I know this might not help for now but I am on day 10 and had the bumper pack to start with, at first I didn't like the soups very much but now I think they taste fine. Have you tried putting some buillon in with it or some curry powder or chilli powder? xx

Katt

Silver Member
S: 16st8lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 3st9lb(21.98%)
I hated the chicken soup and swapped them - but now I have found I have really gone off all soups and have to be in the mood for mushroom or veg which are now the only ones I can drink! The tomato one is okay with chilli added to it but I am not a fan of tomato soup anyway and don't like thai flavours so the chicken was always a non starter for me but I did get it down by using half tomato and half chicken - it hides the taste enough!

nix192

S: 19st0lb C: 15st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 3st4lb(17.29%)
thanks think im going to have to do a bit of experimenting i cant stand the thought of having another chicken soup but i just had a chocolate shake and it was lush.:7834:

Safcd1

S: 9st7lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st5lb(3.76%)
I add garlic powder and chilli powder. Better than salt and really adds to flavour. I really enjoy the soups now