just got my bumper pack and????????

nix192

been on exante for about ten days and im well happy that ive lost about a stone:D But just received my first bumper pack (i only orderd a week of shakes and bars to see how i went). well i was sooo excited to get home this lunchtime and try a soup but omg i nearly hurled:spit:tried the chicken one and i just cant get it down any help on how to get it down me would be great.

I know this might not help for now but I am on day 10 and had the bumper pack to start with, at first I didn't like the soups very much but now I think they taste fine. Have you tried putting some buillon in with it or some curry powder or chilli powder? xx

I hated the chicken soup and swapped them - but now I have found I have really gone off all soups and have to be in the mood for mushroom or veg which are now the only ones I can drink! The tomato one is okay with chilli added to it but I am not a fan of tomato soup anyway and don't like thai flavours so the chicken was always a non starter for me but I did get it down by using half tomato and half chicken - it hides the taste enough!

thanks think im going to have to do a bit of experimenting i cant stand the thought of having another chicken soup but i just had a chocolate shake and it was lush.:7834:

I add garlic powder and chilli powder. Better than salt and really adds to flavour. I really enjoy the soups now

Back