Just got round to posting before & after

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by lena L, 22 October 2006 Social URL.

1. lena L

lena L Lena L

This is me on the start of my journey on the 12/7/06. I started LL packs on the 17/7/06 weighing in at 16 stone & 13lbs. The after photo is me 43.6lbs lighter on the 27/9/06.

I never thought that I would be today bordering on the low 13's. I have not been this weight since before conceiving my daughter who is going to be 9 in January. :eek: :eek:

Thank You Minimins for giving me the insiration and the confidence that I too can do it!!!!!!!:) :) :)

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Fab pics....well done!!
  4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Lena

Lena by name and leaner too! (bet you've never heard that before sorry!)

Congrats on the great weightloss and I wish you continued success to goal. You are looking great!

Dizzy x
  5. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Very well done, Lena - you look terrific!!!
  6. lena L

lena L Lena L

Lena is not my real name!!:D

My real name is Claire but when I joined MiniMins I had been reading the threads for a while and lost a few pounds with LL .Jokingly at work I had replied to some of my friends at work saying Leaner L (surname begings with L) so I decided that this would be my member name.
  7. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Very clever Claire and I thought it was me being clever!

Dizzy x
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done Lena - those pictures are so cool! :cool:
  9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations Lena L

Well done Lena/Claire:D :D :D

I have put your photos on the Inspirational thread for others to see how well you have done.

Love Mini xxxx
  10. CheekyMare

CheekyMare Full Member

Well done Claire, you look fab!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.