Just got to get on with it!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Bubbles., 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Bubbles.

Bubbles. Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Started exante back in feb and have been mucking around up and down 1/2 stone, and cant seem to get past day 4 without a binge:sigh:. i have had enough and just want to get on with it. my weight 2 days ago was 14.3 cldnt bring my self to weigh myself this morning. Its getting me down need to get out of the 14s .
    I start really good and then decide to throw it all down the pan:cry: i am sick and tired about talking about the same half stone so good knows what my hubby is thinking rrrrrrrrrrrrrr im so fustrated with myself. sorry ranting on:sigh:
    this is all really random i know but had to tell someone!!

Last edited: 20 May 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elemental

Elemental Chasing the Rainbow

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.7%)
    Diet:
    In between plans!
    Hey don't stress , it's a lot like giving up smoking i've found - the most important thing is that you keep dusting yourself off and getting back on it. Each time you don't succeed you learn a lesson, about your food triggers your bad habits , your danger foods and so on, just take those lessons as ammo for the next time you try and it's only a matter of time before you wow the world with your amazing success and hot body!! :D I felt really ill yesterday and couldnt face the packs so i just ate some protein only foods and the scales have still gone down - so i think if i have a wobbly like you talk of, i will just do that. So long as you binge on something meaty you can stay in ketosis and get back on it the next day!! Don't use that as an excuse to binge every day ....or do.........have you looked into atkins?

4. Elemental

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.7%)
    Diet:
    In between plans!
    ps 38lbs lost is an amazing achievement!!! x

5. Bubbles.

Bubbles. Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    thanks for the reply, seems like i am going round in circles, think when i hit the 13s will feel better, just got to get there first.
    have looked at atkins before but chose exante cuz just want the weight gone.
    like u said though deff makes u realise why i eat, boredom and comfort :sigh:
    right arse into gear 13.13 here we come..

6. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck hun

7. Elemental

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.7%)
    Diet:
    In between plans!
    You can do it, make this time the LAST time :D

8. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    It does work - its tough but if you hang on in it does get better. the first week is very hard but I think it gets easier. And its so worth it! What other diet enables you to shed a stone a month! Good luck.
    GSQ

9. slinkybride2be

slinkybride2be Silver Member

A stone a month- iv read it so many times yet that sentence still amazes me! Ooo can't wait! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.