Just got to get on with it!!!

Bubbles.

Started exante back in feb and have been mucking around up and down 1/2 stone, and cant seem to get past day 4 without a binge:sigh:. i have had enough and just want to get on with it. my weight 2 days ago was 14.3 cldnt bring my self to weigh myself this morning. Its getting me down need to get out of the 14s .
I start really good and then decide to throw it all down the pan:cry: i am sick and tired about talking about the same half stone so good knows what my hubby is thinking rrrrrrrrrrrrrr im so fustrated with myself. sorry ranting on:sigh:
this is all really random i know but had to tell someone!!

Last edited:
Hey don't stress , it's a lot like giving up smoking i've found - the most important thing is that you keep dusting yourself off and getting back on it. Each time you don't succeed you learn a lesson, about your food triggers your bad habits , your danger foods and so on, just take those lessons as ammo for the next time you try and it's only a matter of time before you wow the world with your amazing success and hot body!! :D I felt really ill yesterday and couldnt face the packs so i just ate some protein only foods and the scales have still gone down - so i think if i have a wobbly like you talk of, i will just do that. So long as you binge on something meaty you can stay in ketosis and get back on it the next day!! Don't use that as an excuse to binge every day ....or do.........have you looked into atkins?

thanks for the reply, seems like i am going round in circles, think when i hit the 13s will feel better, just got to get there first.
have looked at atkins before but chose exante cuz just want the weight gone.
like u said though deff makes u realise why i eat, boredom and comfort :sigh:
right arse into gear 13.13 here we come..

Good luck hun

thanks for the reply, seems like i am going round in circles, think when i hit the 13s will feel better, just got to get there first.
have looked at atkins before but chose exante cuz just want the weight gone.
like u said though deff makes u realise why i eat, boredom and comfort :sigh:
right arse into gear 13.13 here we come..

You can do it, make this time the LAST time :D

It does work - its tough but if you hang on in it does get better. the first week is very hard but I think it gets easier. And its so worth it! What other diet enables you to shed a stone a month! Good luck.
GSQ

Getslimquick said:
It does work - its tough but if you hang on in it does get better. the first week is very hard but I think it gets easier. And its so worth it! What other diet enables you to shed a stone a month! Good luck.
GSQ

A stone a month- iv read it so many times yet that sentence still amazes me! Ooo can't wait! x

Back