Just got weighed

candyloss

Hi all, well bit the bullet today and faced the pharmacy and got my lipotrim. Was a big deal for me because I hardly step out the door these days and my confidence is zilch. But I slapped on the war paint, held my head high and got through it:D

Below is my weigh in before starting tomorrow:

START WEIGHT: 14 STONE 11 POUNDS :eek:

WEEK 1:?

WEEK 2:?

WEEK 3:?

WEEK 4:?

WEEK 5: ETC.

Thanks for that. I'm all excited and nervous at same time as I know its tough. But gotta try my best. Here's hoping!!!!! Where are you exactly on the diet Shrinky? I know you did fantastic before, are you restarting or maintaining? Would just like to know how the supportive people are doing as well so I can encourage them too. x

Thanks Perfect for your encouragement, appreciated. Wow, you've had an astounding loss, you must be delighted and proud. Can you give me any tips on how you kept yourself going and kept strong? Thanks. xx

aww thank you candyloss, yes i'm really pleased with how it's gone :)

the first week or 2 i just came on here all the time but then to be honest after that it just clicked and i really haven't had any problems with sticking to TFR. i think the fact that it's TOTAL food replacement just took away the option of cheating or straying. and it removes the choice element of 'what shall i eat that's healthy and tasty'.
i've also been shopping A LOT- buying clothes for my new size and shape, and that's really helped keep me motivated. seeing size 8's in my wardrobe that actually fit (and some that almost do haha) is the best feeling ever :D

positive thinking and imagining the new you really works wonders for motivation. x

Thanks so much perfect, inspirational what youve achieved. I see youre 10 stone something, Id bite off my right arm to be that size now. You must feel absolutely fantastic and it only took you 11 weeks. Thanks so much for your reply, really found it motivating. Ill keep you posted. I also see youre nearly at goal, fair play. Thanks again. You prove this diet works with enough determination and strength. Cheers xxx

what height are you candy?

Well done for getting started. Stick 100% to it and you will get results. Good luck fir week one.

Thanks girls. My weigh in is tomorrow. Today is Day 6 for me and gratefully I stuck to it 100%. Hopefully, Ill have a bit lost tomorrow, feel lighter anyways. Good luck to all of you too and thanks for support xx

Thanks Claire so much. Had a tough day today but stuck with it. Hope things going well for you. I just keep telling myself that this is worth it and I cant go on the way I going i.e. getting fatter and fatter. Ill let you know how I get on. Im not on here as much coz was busy but Ill look out for ya. Thanks again and hey we'll keep going strong xx

Back