Just had a huge kick up the A*se!!

Glad you are feeling more motivated! Why not put your goals in a diary and check in every day to see how you are getting on? You could make them more concrete as well.

For example instead of doing the writers course, "spend half an hour 3 times a week doing the writers course". Instead of saving for the wedding, "save £200 per month for the wedding by not going out as often"

Obviously you know how much you can save and what areas to cut back on so make those statements your own and be realistic. Don't aim to save far more than you realistically can and set yourself up to fail.

RIGHT!!! Things to do -
*Get back on ss as of today
*Dust off writing course and start putting some effort in
*Sell stuff i don't need anymore on ebay (been meaning to do it for ages but never get round to it)
*Have just bought Paul Mckennas 'change your life in 7 days' - don't stick it on the shelf and forget about it - actually read it and listen to the cd (even though it makes me giggle!) Don't know if this will make any difference but anythings worth a shot!
* Sit down with OH and work out a do-able monthly budget so we're able to save for the wedding!

The Paul McKenna CD is fabulous - great decision there! I used it at a time I was going through a lot of changes in my life and it definitely helps to focus the mind on what is important to you, confidence building etc.

Hope all goes well for you x

shortcuts.jpg

Last edited:
Back