Just had brekky at 2.30pm

sherby

Hi there

I just thought I would share that I think I must be in ketosis. Fourth day into the diet and only just had breakfast and even though I felt really ready to eat I wasn't starving.

Sherby xx

I couldn't wait that long, I'm starving as soon as I wake.

Congrats on getting 'in the zone' but {and not meaning to be patronising} you need to make sure you have a little something to keep your energy levels up! Even if it's a small chunk of cheese xx

agreed CS and to start the body working and burning fat.

Thanks guys

I do normally it is just that the day went so quick it was like omg is that the time already. It just made me realize why I like low carb. xx

Yes, Understood. :)

Hi, I tend to do the same, I am on low carbs and I never eat breakfast before 12:30, am I doing the wrong thing, would I burn more fat if I ate breakfast earlier? :)

Karen x

I believe so Karen, I can't remember where it is in the book now, but I'm sure there is a piece about eating your breakfast to get your metabolism started.

Ok thanks Jim, I will try to eat earlier :)

Karen x

How late do you eat at night Karen. I tend to have my last food before 7 in the evening, so when I wake up I'm starving.

I normally have my evening meal about 6:30/7:00 but I save a nut bar till about 8:30, I hate the idea of having nothing left out of my daily allowance :)

Karen x

I'm surprised your not starving in the morning like I am then Karen.

I never have been much of a morning eater, thinking about it that probably has a lot to do with my weight problem in itself :( I really need to try to eat earlier :)

Karen x

Give it a go tomorrow Karen.

OOH, Just noticed your from Dudley. :wavey:

Yes you are only up the road, or is it down the road??? :party0019:

Karen x

across the road. LOL :D

Thanks.xx

I have actually started lipotrim AGAIN today lol.. I need to lose as much weight as possible over the next 4 weeks so I thought why I am not hungry I will give lipotrim ago. I will be back though that is for sure but I need to lose this weight asap for my health.

Jim can I ask you do you still count your carbs for your maintenance or do you have an idea what you can eat without counting anymore?

Thanks xx

Sherby, I don't count carbs any more but I have been an Atkins devotee for a long time now. I know what I can and can't eat. If I've put on weight on my weekly weigh in I go on induction until it's gone. Works for me! :)

My pleasure sherby. :)

Back