Just had my first milkshake

Keilaani

And happy to report it wasn't that bad :) I'm really apprehensive about the first few days but I've never been more determined to do something in my life. Think today will consist of a walk with the dog, a bubble bath and a DVD box set whilst snoodling under my duvet. What's everyone else up to today? x

Hi Keilaanni, well done for taking your first step, the first few days are a bit harsh for some but you will soon feel great and get your first weigh in ! Good luck :)

Definitely agree with Daisy, this time next week you'll be grinning from ear to ear and trying to find things to do with all the energy you'll discover around day 5 :D

You'll even start looking forward to your shakes in a few days ;)

Jx

I'm on day 2 and feeling very hungry too! I have found that if I use freezing cold water and add ice cubes the shakes aren't too bad..Just had the vanilla one and I put it in the freezer for 15 mins and it was like a slushy!

I blended up some ice and put half a teaspoon of coffee into my last shake of the day (vanilla). It was actually really nice, think crushed ice is the future :-D

I've just had my 3rd shake of the day which was chicken soup I now feel queasy. I've been ok all day till I had that.

its actually lush with crushed ice definately the way forward ;) and as the days go by the flavours get stronger which is great!!!! Yaaaay so I've finally started ;) how u feeling now? Day one nearly done, a couple more and ur over the worst :) xxx

Aww it won't be long till that feeling goes. What shakes have u tried so far? Yer I'm good, been really hectic as my eldest has gone away for the weekend with brownies! I would put a sad face but bring on some peace and quiet ;) so have u got plans to keep u busy over the weekend?xx

I know that feeling, they drive you mad but as soon as they're gone you miss them like crazy! Tried all 3 of the shakes now. Strawberry was the only one I wasn't keen on but I only discovered the ice crushing trick at tea time :). Just had a long batter with my mum on the phone so that killed a little time. Not got much planned for over the weekend. Praying for ketosis to come swiftly tho haha x

I defo think, the colder the better for the shakes!! I've got a banging headache today tho but i get them all the time so I don't think I can blame LT.

Back