Just had my first toffee bar

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shorty, 31 March 2007 Social URL.

1. shorty

shorty Full Member

I know its pretty sad of me to inform you guys that i have had a toffee bar but i am feeling guilty for eating it. I am rather scarred that i wont lose any weight after eating it. Am i going crazy? Had a peanut bar yesterday and YUK did not enjoy. I know its trial and error because we are all different and have all reacted different to food bars and that i should just wait and see if i have lost but i cant help these feelings.

Please can someone tell me i am not weird for feeling this?:(

archantgirl likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You're not weird honey!!! It can feel strange having 'solid' food again after 2 weeks of liquids, and added to that it's chocolate!! :eek: You're gonna be fine - just remember to drink that extra half pint of water and ENJOY :D

4. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I went through the same! It is because you are used to being told that eating chocolate is a sin! Get your head round it and enjoy! And no you won't stop the weight loss! I have a bar every night and in 11 weeks I have lost 36lbs! You go and enjoy!!! x

5. shorty

shorty Full Member

Thanks D_Q I had managed to drink 3 litres yeasterday and aiming for to do the same today.

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice one mate :clap:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.