Just had my first toffee bar

shorty

I know its pretty sad of me to inform you guys that i have had a toffee bar but i am feeling guilty for eating it. I am rather scarred that i wont lose any weight after eating it. Am i going crazy? Had a peanut bar yesterday and YUK did not enjoy. I know its trial and error because we are all different and have all reacted different to food bars and that i should just wait and see if i have lost but i cant help these feelings.

Please can someone tell me i am not weird for feeling this?:(

You're not weird honey!!! It can feel strange having 'solid' food again after 2 weeks of liquids, and added to that it's chocolate!! :eek: You're gonna be fine - just remember to drink that extra half pint of water and ENJOY :D

I know its pretty sad of me to inform you guys that i have had a toffee bar but i am feeling guilty for eating it. I am rather scarred that i wont lose any weight after eating it. Am i going crazy? Had a peanut bar yesterday and YUK did not enjoy. I know its trial and error because we are all different and have all reacted different to food bars and that i should just wait and see if i have lost but i cant help these feelings.

Please can someone tell me i am not weird for feeling this?:(

I went through the same! It is because you are used to being told that eating chocolate is a sin! Get your head round it and enjoy! And no you won't stop the weight loss! I have a bar every night and in 11 weeks I have lost 36lbs! You go and enjoy!!! x

Back