Just had my first!

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Ive been doing LT but switching to Exante and had my first bar tonight with the OH...

SO YUMMY!!!!

Im getting a bit scared about the shakes though, LOL.

I do love a bar, look forward to it most during the day. Little things eh!

Hey chick! :)

What bar did you have?

The shakes to me are blurgh but i love the soups :)

Hey :)

I had the choc orange one...it took me ages to eat it though because I got so full so quickly...teehee! DH had the toffee nut one and he was loving it.

We each had a soup tonight. I had the veg one and he had the thai chicken. DH loved them both. I couldnt finish the veg one as its just too creamy for my liking. I always struggled with the soups on CD and LT though, stuck to the shakes and bars.

I wont find out how bad/good the shakes are for a couple of days. We've got plenty of choc LT shakes left over so Im going to be using them in combo with my Exante packs to extend the life of my Exante packs.

Ive been very tired today but mentally great, Im able to completely do up a pair of pants I was wearing half done up a week ago with a long top to cover it, lol!!!!

OOO WELL DONE POP! You've done brilliantly in the past, must be nice knowing you'll b at goal soon?! Just the motivation I've needed, cos I been naughty recently lol I like reading about good losses, its so inspiring! Good luck and thanks again! xx

POP? I like that nickname, lol, thanks!

Ive had the mushroom one tonight and had a strawberry one yesterday. The strawberry was YUM and the mushroom one was ok but yes, I was never a fan of the soups.

Im enjoying myself tonight with a pampering session. Had a quick, hot bubble bath, defuzzed and have put my new false eyelashes on. Also bought myself some nice expensive makeup to hide my spotty skin but compliment my protruding cheekbones! I love this diet, I think Im starting to creep into the 'euphoric' stage....because my football team (Liverpool) sadly went out of the Europa league tonight but Im still suprisingly upbeat!

Back